Sleeper Mazda MX6

Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip

Postby SeanGTS » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:31 am

Have any buddies in Washington or Oregon with Mx6's?

Would be O to fun :)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Master Swapper
User avatar
SeanGTS
Club Member
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:11 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby kyle91z28 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:08 am

It isn't like highly modified. I think he has just header, cold-air intake, and magnaflow exhaust.
kyle91z28
 


Postby SeanGTS » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:02 am

Image

me too, looks like it will be a close race lol
Master Swapper
User avatar
SeanGTS
Club Member
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:11 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby vip09 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:00 pm

kyle91z28 wrote:an mx6 that runs about 14.2 or less.


I seriously doubt this with only intake/header/exhaust.
Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph
Image
vip09
Established Member
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:53 pm
Location: Mobile, AL

Postby 94pgt-ze » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:41 am

i hate to say this but i have a 1994 probe gt with a jdm motor and trans swap. same thing that mx6 is running. and i can tell you this i have less work done to my car then he does and im running 14.2@97.4 mph. i dont noe how many alltrac's gt-s gt or whatever celica you can give me i walked on. the all trac is a 135hp motor a stock probe/mx-6 engine is 164hp. the jdm is 200hp. im pushing 215chp out of mine and alex has to be pushing over 220 on his. only things i got are a intake headers exaust and chip. your alltrac even running double the boost wont even catch us. if you guys have a alltrac here near virginia beach i have a stock 95 probe with intake and headers that will rape any of you guys and ill video it and put it on the site for you to read.$50 bucks on the line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3fQeTkaE1o <<<<thats the mx6 high speed run. 13.9@98mph
94pgt-ze
 


Postby Sheng » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:26 am

94pgt-ze wrote:i hate to say this but i have a 1994 probe gt with a jdm motor and trans swap. same thing that mx6 is running. and i can tell you this i have less work done to my car then he does and im running 14.2@97.4 mph. i dont noe how many alltrac's gt-s gt or whatever celica you can give me i walked on. the all trac is a 135hp motor a stock probe/mx-6 engine is 164hp. the jdm is 200hp. im pushing 215chp out of mine and alex has to be pushing over 220 on his. only things i got are a intake headers exaust and chip. your alltrac even running double the boost wont even catch us. if you guys have a alltrac here near virginia beach i have a stock 95 probe with intake and headers that will rape any of you guys and ill video it and put it on the site for you to read.$50 bucks on the line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3fQeTkaE1o <<<<thats the mx6 high speed run. 13.9@98mph


Pretty sure ur numbers are off by a lot, stock all-trac is 200 hp/200 trq just to clarify things.

Sheng
1990 Black Celica turbo 4wd/All trac
JDM 2nd gen 3sgte, 3" turbo-back motoria exhaust, boost guage

after winter
B&G springs, boost controller
User avatar
Sheng
Club Member
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:24 am
Location: Markham, Ontario

Postby 94pgt-ze » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:30 am

still throw a 3sgte at me and ill rape it. you might have more power but my 4.38 final drive will crack that ass no matter what
94pgt-ze
 


Postby Sheng » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:36 am

94pgt-ze wrote:still throw a 3sgte at me and ill rape it. you might have more power but my 4.38 final drive will crack that ass no matter what


All all-tracs are made with 3sgte just different versions again just to clarify.

Sheng
1990 Black Celica turbo 4wd/All trac
JDM 2nd gen 3sgte, 3" turbo-back motoria exhaust, boost guage

after winter
B&G springs, boost controller
User avatar
Sheng
Club Member
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:24 am
Location: Markham, Ontario

Postby 94pgt-ze » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:43 am

bring it the probe/mx-6 community will rape it. our boost vs your boost. no chance. our motor vs your stock boost no chance.
94pgt-ze
 


Postby Sheng » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:44 am

94pgt-ze wrote:bring it the probe/mx-6 community will rape it. our boost vs your boost. no chance. our motor vs your stock boost no chance.


Not sure why you're so defensive :shrug: the whole time i was just clarifying where you were mistaken.

Sheng
1990 Black Celica turbo 4wd/All trac
JDM 2nd gen 3sgte, 3" turbo-back motoria exhaust, boost guage

after winter
B&G springs, boost controller
User avatar
Sheng
Club Member
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:24 am
Location: Markham, Ontario

Postby Dracov » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 am

Nobody likes an arrogant braggart.

Either do something productive or go away. We're not rampaging the MX6 boards claiming to be the best, so why cast your community in such an ugly light, eh? And I thought Honduhviduals were bad...geez. What a way to rep a Japanified attempt at making a FWD Mustang. :roll:
1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Dracov
Club Member
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Location: KCMO

Postby 94pgt-ze » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:16 am

you guys are the ones that started saying the mx6 is slow. i own a probe which is the same damn car differant body and im not slow.
94pgt-ze
 


Postby tissimo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 am

94pgt-ze wrote:you guys are the ones that started saying the mx6 is slow. i own a probe which is the same damn car differant body and im not slow.

I dont care how fast it is.. its still a probe :lol:
98 Supra Turbo
92 Supra Turbo
90 Celica Alltrac
tissimo
Club Member
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:23 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Postby turbo4wd » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:52 pm

fitzydude wrote:
SeanGTS wrote:ummm wow, the alltrac lost to a mx6? Whats going on with your alltrac man.....


Dude mx6's aren't fast how did you loose to one they are the slowest car evar!!!!!111111


Ok random 1 post newb.. KLZE engines put out 200hp stock.. and the that particular MX6 chassis weighed in at 2775.. about 550lbs lighter than a stock ST185...

So yes.. the possibility exists that this MX6 could walk a stock Alltrac..
Dan
Undercover Moderator
User avatar
turbo4wd
Established Member
 
Posts: 2459
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:05 am
Location: back home in SoCal..

Postby LegacyofDan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Dracov wrote:Nobody likes an arrogant braggart.

Either do something productive or go away. We're not rampaging the MX6 boards claiming to be the best, so why cast your community in such an ugly light, eh? And I thought Honduhviduals were bad...geez. What a way to rep a Japanified attempt at making a FWD Mustang. :roll:


haha glad someone said it. lol :P
User avatar
LegacyofDan
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3640
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Racing Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron