ST185 CLEAR CORNERS

SuperWhite92

shoteh":buei1skx said:
Am I missing something here guys. I have copied and pasted the exact numbers on the 1stoyo site and nothing came up. :shrug:

I'm also looking for the smoked 92-93 vents as well. Looks like you've got a business here :)

You're putting in the part numbers in the first post, right? I just tried and it's still coming up with the right parts

jjazmin

what site are you guys going to to be able to search up these part numbers and order them? i got another question, im not really sure but, isnt our rear turn signals the ones that are going to be replaced by the jdm vented corners?..or no..sorry i havent really looked..but how do you keep water from going in?..

SuperWhite92

jjazmin":36dxqdwm said:
what site are you guys going to to be able to search up these part numbers and order them? i got another question, im not really sure but, isnt our rear turn signals the ones that are going to be replaced by the jdm vented corners?..or no..sorry i havent really looked..but how do you keep water from going in?..

The vents replace the furthest out red section that was added to US cars due to the need for a rear sidemarker, which most cars add to the rear bumper down low.

They're made to just pop in and out in stock form, no modification needed, and the water isn't really kept out, but i've never had a problem with them.

the website most people on this site us is www.1sttoyotaparts.com. They offer parts at near wholesale.

theUNYTEDone

mightve been answered, but i'm honestly not understanding even the simplest of sentanes. it's about 2 am.

the vented tails can be had from the dealer, yes?

daveryan

After waiting about a week, 1stToyota finally charged my account and shipped a pair of clears for me. $64.81 including shipping.

jjazmin

hey dave..did you get the ones with the smoked edging?..i tried typing in those part numbers on that site for the smoked ones and they dont come up...let me know..thanks..and for those who have them already..how do you keep water out!?..i dont want to get electrical problemsif water gets in..how does it get out?

daveryan

I ordered the JDM FRONT clear corners listed at the beginning of this thread. I think you're refering to the vented JDM bits for 92-93 tails, which I have no interest in.

shoteh

SuperWhite92":32xi9xa1 said:
shoteh":32xi9xa1 said:
Am I missing something here guys. I have copied and pasted the exact numbers on the 1stoyo site and nothing came up. :shrug:

I'm also looking for the smoked 92-93 vents as well. Looks like you've got a business here :)

You're putting in the part numbers in the first post, right? I just tried and it's still coming up with the right parts

oh I was referring to the smoked tail vents, but thanks :)

-oh yea, good find on these :smokes:

lumbercis

I work at toyota, so i might be able to get new ones cheaper with my employee discount, if I had the part number... :D
J.

silence

daveryan":j1nfhlhq said:
I ordered the JDM FRONT clear corners listed at the beginning of this thread. I think you're refering to the vented JDM bits for 92-93 tails, which I have no interest in.
can you post when you receive them. I want to order a set, but am waiting have your confirmation that they are the real JDM smoked ones, and not the USDM ones.

daveryan

can you post when you receive them

Yeah, I was planning on doing that. I'm 99% sure they will be JDM, but you never know...

I looked up the USDM on 1stToyota, and they were actually more expensive, so it's definately a different part#

jjazmin

hey i typed up those numbers on 1st toyota but i dont see them there..im putting in the numbers for the ones with the smoked edging but nothigns coming up..

daveryan

Well, here they are, bulbs and sockets are included...

clearsly8.jpg

No need for anyone to pay ~$100 used on eBay anymore.

Again, $64.81 shipped from 1sttoyota, took about 2 weeks.