RC fog lights

kingcobb

hey, i'm wonderin where i could get new fog lights for my rc, i know i know, its not gonna be easy. but anything or anywhere you've heard, or know of, is better than my knowlegde alone. so all help is good help! thanks!

TomsGT4

Keep checking the for sale section, from time to time something is posted.
Where are you located? Maybe add it to your sig + your ride. :)

syko says

I am probably most likely wrong, but I THINK someone may have said something about an MKIII Supra fogs and RC are very similar. Thats if you are willing to go 'non-RC'. Good luck though.

alltracshoak

they're differnt..btw, i have a set, ill sell it if the price is right

foglight.jpg

kingcobb

hmm thanks guys, i'm yeah i would be willing to buy a pair of the mkIII lights, i wouldn't mind, id buy if the price was right..lol. i was thinking of just buying a bran new pair of after market ones.

jonstew

If you have the RC foglight brackets you are set....the fog lights are those off an 89+ MA70 (the brackets are not the same so you need the RC ones). I bought mine and we were installing them and my buddy's MA70 was sitting next to it and sure enough they are the same lights.

gt4tified

You could check on celicatech.net.....there are a couple of guys who have access to junkyards with quite a few celicas from what I've read.