Pegasus Conversion Headlights

Hotrodhendrix

Huh that would be a nice option. Anyone have a stock mr2 headlight they can try to fit to the alltrac? I have used old supra head lights no a celica before so maybe these are universal between alot of toyotas. :shrug:

toayoztan

That's what I planned to do similarly. Retrofit a projector (TSX or some sort) into the H4 Housing by having my bro tack weld it in place after popping off the lens and cutting a hole in the back.

Bryan

AWDios

OMG angel eyes are so ricey! I would just get the Hella H4 conversion and then an HID conversion for that over these. And no high beams either? Ick.

Wicked Toys

I have a spare set of H4 Housings but don't have no knowledge or where to go to get Projectors Retrofited without high cost.

I don't drive the car much, especially at night so no high beams wouldn't be an issue. Im just looking for a simple plug and play item. And yeah the Angel Eyes are Ricey but thats all thats currently available he said. I just wouldn't hook them up.

Kcman91gts

Ive been looking for information on these , while im not a fan of angel eyes i do like how they look with the HID lighting and how they kind of look like eye balls .. its a very interesting setup and wouldnt mind giving one a try ...

are you able to order those off the site or is this just some guys own personally made setup ?

etantshi

I've had a set of these for, close to 6-7 months. The projectors look a bit weired without the angel eye around them covering up how they're mounted. I leave the angel eye LEDs disconnected. The boot that covers the rear portion isn't go great, but other than that it's not too bad. You don't need high beams with these.

concealer404

Hahaha.. these look HILARIOUS with the sleepy eye mod and the angel eyes only, on.

Makes the car look like it has Down's Syndrome or something.