Rear hatch visor thingy...

Highway

First, NO, I am NOT interested in Selling this.

OK I have one of those Rear Visors on my AT, I had it shipped from New Zealand.

If one of y'all comes up with a reputable shop, I'm willing to ship it to have coppies made., (I'd like a back up)

Double sided tape to put on, not screw on to the hatch.
here are some photos.

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_2679.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

Let me know.....

Highway

tweekgt4":4q5ujsgn said:
New Zealand?

Is it a Toyota part?

Have a part number?

If it's not Toyota, know the brand of it?

NZ= the only place I could find one.

Not sure if Toyota part

no numbers anywhere that i found

No Idea of thre brand if not Toyota, sorry

Meurz

Doesnt the genuine one has Toyota stamped in it as well as a reversed scoop thingy in the center? :shrug:

tweekgt4

I was looking at an actual spoiler made of fiberglass or something like the Carcept or Postert ones but the sun deflector is pretty cool too. Too bad the visor blocks the washer nozzle for the back window.

I did find this:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

when I was looking for the wind deflectors for the doors. I don't know if it's the same or not as the picture isn't all that.

Highway

you may be correct. in reviewing an ebay posting in the UK, it looks somewhat square in the center.

f8_1.JPG

this broken one went for $130 plus shipping$$$

This is the one I have, looks like "Ventshade" due to the roundness.
but I've never seen one in their product line, perhaps south pacific manufacture... I don't know... :cry:

Highway

tweekgt4":12h582l9 said:
I was looking at an actual spoiler made of fiberglass or something like the Carcept or Postert ones but the sun deflector is pretty cool too. Too bad the visor blocks the washer nozzle for the back window.

I did find this:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

when I was looking for the wind deflectors for the doors. I don't know if it's the same or not as the picture isn't all that.

Actually, if you look closely, there is a small hole in the visor for washer juice to run down your window, just point the nozzle.

Arick

well i looked at the part they have on summit racing and i am gonna order one so once i get it and install it ill post some pics for you guys to see. its not the stock part but for 90 bucks its worth a shot