NSX Projector Headlight Conversion

roo

what do you guys think? next time we get an NSX in the shop i'm gonna take apart one of their headlights and mine to see if it can be installed a little bit cleaner and see how difficult it is....i figure with a Pivot Headlight controller it whould make an awesome setup...

headlight.jpg

Attachments

• headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 40
A

Anonymous

I have the pivot unit on my car. All it is is a time delay relay that shortens the ground signal going into your headlight motor. You can probably get one from Mcmaster or Graingers for far less than the pivot. As for the thing Herman is talking about, Im going to assume it uses shorter arms and levers on the motor. Im sure it would work on our cars but since nobody has tried it I would have to say it will be either too high or too low for some depending on what kind of lights you want to put in there. This is the right way to go though because with the pivot since the arm is not extended fully to an upright position, the headlights flicker quite a bit depending on the bumpiness of the road. Irritates some drivers in front of you from my experience.

John So 92 st185