Group Buy Carbon Hood

solarinsocal

I'll take this up with Seibon and see what he says. From the pictures of the other thread I do see a difference. What would help us out is if I can get someone with a real CS hood in the So Cal area to meet up with me if possible. Let me know if someone is interested. Also for the 165 guys, if there is enough interest, I can probably have him create a hood for you guys too. Let me know. Just to let you guys know I can only do a group buy with Seibon since the owner is a friend of mine and with no other companies. He's willing to redo the hood so we can move on from here if anyone is still interested. Let me know.

turbo4wd

Just bear in mind that when FI made their mold, they required a stock hood that was destroyed in the process..

So any volunteers - just be aware of this.. You SHOULD get a free CF hood as a replacement, but your stock steel one will be junked..

With that said, if Seibon can offer an accurate CS hood with comparable quality, and have a group buy price that beats what ViS is asking.. then I'm sure there would be a number of people interested..

I know I'm still in the market for one..

timmey

I tried but their e-mail address bounced back to me.

Perhaps they have a working one now, I'll try again tomorrow.

Timmey

etantshi

Has anyone tried to call? No one really takes most emails seriously. A phone call shows a bit more dedication.

trd-at

Just got off the phone whit VIS, For 5 or more this price will stand. I am for sure in on this, just need 4 or more ok.
$412 for the CS hood.
$120 shipping to Denver where I live, they told me about 13-135 ish for elsewhere. Who is in on this?

turbo4wd

trd-at":t4hkabn2 said:
Just got off the phone whit VIS, For 5 or more this price will stand. I am for sure in on this, just need 4 or more ok.
$412 for the CS hood.
$120 shipping to Denver where I live, they told me about 13-135 ish for elsewhere. Who is in on this?

I'm in for a CF CS..