offset

TurboSpec

was workin on the car today, took a regular looking pic, i'm gonna lower it pretty soon

PDC_3080.jpg

Tiki_man

I gotta come hang out with you guys. I'm loving the 002's I thought about them on my ST165 but figured I'd have to roll the crap outta the fenders to pull them off. Do yall live in Raleigh or somewhere arround it?

TurboSpec

tiki_man - yeah definetely that'd be awesome, yeah we live in raleigh/cary area so we're all only about 30 minutes apart

SleepingTurbo - haha thats awesome, i'm honored :)

SleepingTurbo

its such a badass looking vehicle, that i couldnt resist. even my gf said it was a good looking car. and she doesnt even say that about mine. :lol:

TurboSpec

oh ok i will post the it up there, its a project lip i made from some material we had left over at my work place, another member requested about it on here, so i took some pictures of the material and mounting process but i've just havn't gotten home to upload them yet : (

Those are the rims I have on my daily driver, 91 Accord Station Wagon. 16x8 +0 offset :lol:

4262_1156066268322_1427670001_30435749_1333933_n.jpg

They stick out like a mofo. Im lowering it tomorrow. I got some work to do to get them looking better(rolling/pulling). Its gonna have the lowrider look for a little while. It handles pretty damn good though for the way it sits now. haha

Your car looks awesome with them on there!

haha thanks. It's def. still a work in progress. My alltrac will always be my baby and my first love but the wagon just needs some attention as well since I am seen in it way more than the alltrac.

TurboSpec

haha thanks : ) i'm loving your accord wagon with those on there though, i love to see different things haha and thats definetely different, great job : )