ST165 Rear Spoiler Decals and JDM Door Decals

89celicagt

Here's a GT-Four done up, I don't have any actual All-trac photos (yet)
img9831copyp.jpg

img9825copyp.jpg

7genfatty

Im planning on re painting my car soon so i will need new Decals. Would be very interested in buying these if you get these made!

monkey8oi

just got my alltrac decals.. here's what they look like..

everything fit perfectly except the toyota one on the right.. the spacing needed to be a little farther apart so i cut out each individual letter and put them on one at a time..

Xander_42

Not sure if anybody wants to make their own decals, but I got a start on it today. Tomorrow (probably) I will finish this decal. For now, this is all that I have high enough quality pictures to work from. Not sure how I am going to make the actual decals, probably find a scrap-booker and have them make them on their Cricut; anybody got any better ideas?

For my reference can somebody post a picture (or multiple) of their stock decals with a tape measure next to it so I can get the size right.

Here is a big-ish png of what I made today, if anybody wants a different format I am doing the work in Catia, so I can make it into most formats (pdf, dxf, step, catpart, most things probably) PM your email address, or something and I will send you what I can.
[album]743[/album]
Edit: Oh, I also have a more than 3000 pixel wide version of the png if anybody wants that, the site compressed it.

CptActnMan

i possess and operate a vinyl decal plotter. she can whip these out by the 10s an hour :D shoot me a PM

i did also do a trace on the "All-Trac" logo, but i think yours is better than mine...

i also have "celica" in outline, and solid ++ the dragon logo ++ some random Supra logos, and the artwork that appears on the 165 inner-cooler

oh and the complete 185 Castrol kit and i could probably finish the 165 Marlboro kit some day too

Xander_42

Very, cool! About to send you a PM.

Here is the completed trace of the turbo All-Trac decal. If you want it, let me know what file type, and I will see if I can make that happen.
q35uarc.png

89celicagt

It's been a while so just checking in. Just bought a new machine so I'll continue making these for those in need.
Let me know!
Kevin

mkernz22

89celicagt":3s2576cj said:
It's been a while so just checking in. Just bought a new machine so I'll continue making these for those in need.
Let me know!
Kevin

I need a set of these with the Alltrac on it cause the one I bought doesn't have them on it :/

freddie

I have been looking for the rear stickers for my ST165 for a while now. I have search the all over the world. I have even made enquirers blog on here.

I found a seller on EBay UK that lead me to a site in Canada only to find out that they sell them but don't make them.
After sending them pictures and details - no reply. When I went onto EBay Canada I found a seller in Malaysia who makes
decals and could make them. I contacted him, sent pictures dimensions etc. He gave me a price of $58.00 USD delivered.
I gave him the go ahead and paid him via PayPal. I never heard from him again. Nor did he collect the money from PayPal.

Now I have a guy in Bulgaria making the stickers for me. Cost is $79.00 USD delivered to my door. They will be made from Orafol (Europe) Oracal 551
He is a Ebay trader called Endworks205 (and yes he owns a 205). That price is for the rear stickers - GT4 CElica Toyota and he is also making a decal of the Toyota badge (to go on my 205 intercooler) included in that price.

Another company to try is James Dean Creations in Tucsan AZ. (his name is James) They make all kinds of stickers including discontinued Toyota Stickers. What he needs is a copy of that rubbing to make them. You can find him on the web or on Facebook. (james@jamesdeancreations.com) He will ship them anywhere, even as far as Australia.