OZ wheels

celica_xr9145

Have searched but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know the name of these OZ wheels?

GT_HD_Celica_qjpreviewth.jpg

There were used on the ST185 and ST205 rally cars.

There on this video here aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEcZL30dKI

(1:07 is a perfect shot)

Anyone know the name/model of these wheels?

Thanks

Simba

Those are the original OZ Chronos. There's a new model out which are similar.

The photo you posted, though, is of a model. The real wheels look a bit different.

CMS-GT4

Damn OZ for discontinuing that style for street cars. I would love their new HT model wheels to look like the Cronos instead of the current design.

TRDcelica90

I got my chronos for $600 with tyres..

but the paint aint that good.. there a good weight as well.. alot of aftermarket wheels are a fair bit heavier (prob coz there fully sick 17s), but not these bad boys!!

Insanity-74

I just sold a set for £250...they come up all the time on the GT4OC...I think there are 1 or 2 sets up there now...they seem to have fallen out of favour with GT4 owners so are now going quite cheap. check out UK ebay...it usually has a set or two lingering about.

celica_xr9145

DeeCee":1bqid9rs said:
celica_xr9145 - Sometimes they come up on TM. And you could have just asked on TS :lol:

I've seen 1 set for sale and some similar looking ones so far. I can't have them on my car anyway since its broken down :cry: :cry: Just curious for the name since there such nice wheels.

For some reason, my laptop doesn't like TS and 9/10, it crashes everytime i go on it :(