wheel spacers installed

pinoyGT4

did you change your studs to much longer ones?

im afraid that my nuts wont have ample space to hold the tires with?

:shrug:

nate84

with the front you knock out your old studs and use the longer H&R studs and the spacer slides on. but with the rear its a bolt on spacer b/c of the size. I went the extra mile and replaced the factory studs with new ones. If i can ill take pics of everything when i get it in the shop k?

pinoyGT4

nate84":1ub14p4p said:
with the front you knock out your old studs and use the longer H&R studs and the spacer slides on. but with the rear its a bolt on spacer b/c of the size. I went the extra mile and replaced the factory studs with new ones. If i can ill take pics of everything when i get it in the shop k?

ohhh...

aright.. :D

i thought with that spacers, i'll never have to use new longer studs... :p

nate84

well technically if you put a spacer on with out longer studs you run the risk of you wheels falling off. since you should get like 7.5 turns on you lug nuts before they are snug. so if you put spacers on with stock studs your total amount of turns on the nuts lowers. hence the reason for either bolt on spacers or spacer with longer studs. its really east to knock them out tho. anyone could do it.

pinoyGT4

nate84":4zuel1aw said:
well technically if you put a spacer on with out longer studs you run the risk of you wheels falling off. since you should get like 7.5 turns on you lug nuts before they are snug. so if you put spacers on with stock studs your total amount of turns on the nuts lowers. hence the reason for either bolt on spacers or spacer with longer studs. its really east to knock them out tho. anyone could do it.

only prob here in the philippines is, its fairly hard to buy long reliable wheel studs..:D

a lot of long studs... but no wheel studs... :smokes: :lol: :lol: