DSCF0977.jpg

Installed...
DSCF0980.jpg

After...
DSCF0984.jpg

DSCF0983.jpg

15 mins to install and well worth it :D

yamayuki98

is that 25mm for both the front and the rear or just the rear. please let me know. i'm in the process of decided what size to get. would llike to get for both front and rear. looks real nice, probably nicer if slam

1BADGT4

Any traces of rubbing?

Also any questions on quality? I perfer not to see a wheel of mine popping off and rolling in front of me.

Q-Ball

Looks great!

By the way, I had some tire rubbing when I had people in the back seats running 17 x 7 wheels with 38 offset with prokit drop. It would only rub when I went over massive bumps.

AznKlique":16zgr55j said:
By the way, I had some tire rubbing when I had people in the back seats running 17 x 7 wheels with 38 offset with prokit drop. It would only rub when I went over massive bumps.

Have you considered rolling the fenders? That would help a lot depending on how wide your tires are.

blk90celica-ht

AznKlique":382biqr0 said:
Looks great!

Thanks, I've haven't had anyone in the back seat yet but i'll remember that if anyone does

jonnyboygt4

187flatliner":1r4tv7uq said:
i went to install mine and they feel loose around the wheels......also they look ed like they were crooked too.

you need the hubcentric spacers...they have a ring for the hub then another for the rim...the spacers i have are 38mm and they have the hubcentric...as far as falling off theres zero issues...but they do rub...since intalling them ive had to roll my fenders....which took me about 30 mins per wheel... but they still rub a bit when i hit a major bump...i think if you went with a 35mm or less there wouldnt be any rubbing...fyi..im running 225/45R17 tires...that only rub a little bit

where did you find the hub centric spacers? i know i need some for my spacers too. the hub/spindle has the centric ring, but my spacers i bought didn't have any rings in the center. it is completely flat. so if i used hubcentric rings on the hub to spacer, it fits fine. but i cant use them on the spacer to wheel.