GT-Four Emblems

BraveUlysses

Custom Orders Are Available!

If you would like us to have a custom emblem made for your car, please feel free to email us your ideas/graphics. NOTE: Copyrighted images will not be used unless express written permission is received from owners of copyright.

A

Anonymous

hey guys, i tried ordering this through my dealership and they can't get it...they said that there was one that was being ordered and is heading to chicago, but that is the only one...they said that there is no other way to get it....does anyone here know of a place besides toysports that can get this badge and the RC....i would appreciated it a lot..thanks...Toysports wants $35 not including shipping, the dealer only wants $22...

SuperWhite92

go to partznet.com and put in the part number that Gary provided. I did it, and recieved the badges about 2 weeks later, at a cost of $17

killer_siller

i have never seen the rear gt-four badge on an st165. are they similar? would a 185 badge look okay (i'm thinking not)? does anyone have the part number for the 165 badge (trunk that is)?

the front one would kick ass too, but i truthfully think that's part of the grille.

A

Anonymous

I've test-fit my '185 rear badge on the '165 at one point. It actually looks pretty good; however in order for it to look really nice, you'll have to get all the vinyl off the back of the car. As for the front, I believe the front badge is a seperate piece; I've seen a few '165s with them on, with the standard '88-'89 spec grille.

MARLON1211

Gary":34437one said:
Not sure if the dealer can get it for you, but the part number is 75444-2B330. That was written on the bag of my GT-four badge.

whats up man how long did it took for you to get your GT-
Four RC emblem from the dealer. just looking if they still have it.
By the way did you took the old ones from the old spot on the right side of the car.

Gary

I didn't get mine from dealer.
A friend of mine gave that to me. :D
I haven't put it on yet. It's still lying on my desk. :oops:

MARLON1211

Okay i understand, ask your friend where he got it from, or where can i get one of this besides the dealer pls.
Thanks

yamayuki98

just got mine in today..its only the GT-FOUR emblem...only took two weeks from partznet.com...and they got a killer price too..being about $18.00...now i want to try and get the RC emblem....anyone have the part number for that...?

Toyota_Todd

Here are some of the emblem part numbers I have sourced:

Blue Celica Dragon emblem (early 70's) #75386-14901

Celica (written in cursive) early 70's #75381-14913

GT-Four actually from ST205 and avail to USA #75444-2B330

Turbo 4WD emblem (canada ST185) #75444-2B180

And the Holy Grail. The RC emblem is not available in the USA
and will have to be sourced from Japan. #75444-2B240

If you want the RC emblem, get a hold of Jeff Watson at Champion Toyota in Texas. It may take some time, but he will deliver.

I hope these numbers help you guys out. Well off to work to do inventory, yeah me! :doh:

Toyota_Todd

Champion Toyota

1-800-327-2087

He is a great souce for the JDM stuff you can't get at your local Toyota dealer.

Hey turobcelica, drop me a line sometime about the mods on your car!