• red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

jonnyboygt4

hey guys im just looking to get some ideas on what you guys think some good colors for rims would be on my dark grey gt4...im gonna get my rims re-painted as they are looking tired and was at one tiime thinking white or gold , but then started thinking about some bright colors..any idea's?

Rims are 17x7.5" ROH Adrenaline

magnum

Burning Black like this.
VSKF_02.jpg

GT4_ever

toayoztan":3su41l14 said:
I chose white But honestly, for the color your car is, I think polished or silver would look best.

Bryan

Agreed! Colour of car has a lot to do with what colour wheels looks best on it!

jonnyboygt4

current color of rims are smoked chrome....pretty close to magnum's suggestion...but with a little less shine...im not into shiny finishes at all...i do like the smoked look but they have a few chips in the finish so they need a facelift...

fyi...ill be doing the painting myself aswell....i was thinking BBS gold, but also like the chevy orange...seen a st165 on here with orange wheels and it kinda grew on me...

lumbercis

For that particular design I wouldn't go with a bright color. Leave them silver.

Look at some pics in google images of rims that are orange or green. Look at the common design themes. They're almost never a delicate spoke design like the rims you pictured. Usually it's classic spoke or mesh designs. I think that rim is too delicate looking to pull of a bright color.

J.

jonnyboygt4

Boo_Guy":1tjtt4o0 said:
How long are they going to stay white though? :p

They look like a bitch to keep clean.

I religiously wash my car....its not a problem for me at all lol my girlfriend thinks I have some kind of obsession with keeping it clean and shiny.......I like the white....for now.... re finishing them is an option for the future...

jonnyboygt4

TEAMFaint":g7awvqka said:
dark grey car i`d go white or dark bronze. (rota bronze)

i just picked up a set of speedline 6 spokes...they are currently white...im gonna see how they look and go from there.....ifi choose to re-paint them they are gonna be orange...