Foglights

Incubusrocks84

Hey, this is a rather simple and small post....

one of my foglamps went out, i checked it out and it seamed to be an h4 or some kind of extra bright little bulb, nothing that i carry at my bodyshop... just wondering wherei could get one of these and if they come with the whole fixture type thing cuz it is corroded.

Thanks!

liveXwire

The fog light blubs are the standard h3 blub, that most car fogs use. You can find them at most every place that carrys car parts, even your local Walmart, Target, or Kmart and such will have them They cost anywhere from $3 to $25 each depending on the brand and style.
I take it you have the factory fogs lights in this, and then you pop the grill off unscrew a few screws holding the fog light bracket on, then pull the fog light forward and then on the back is where the blub clips in and has a male spade style connector that attaches it to the electrical system. As for the fixure corrosion issue, I'm not sure, but I'd just try to clean it up. Though I'm not sure exactly what you're refering to. Hope that helps somewhat.

Incubusrocks84

Thanks!, yeah i haven't really looked into it, on what bulb it was.... it does have the clip style connector, the corrosion is on the bulb it's self where the male clip touches it. i had it turn on and off on my when i would tap it, then once i put it back in, and after i took it for a spin or 2 it just cut out again, i know the bulbs alright but i want to see if a new one will give it better conductivity.
Thanks for the reply!

cheers