Will These Wheels Fit?????

raygo

Hey Guys

I just got a killer deal on these rims and would like to know if they will fit my car

they are Exel Wheels 19x8
Dont have tires yet, but I want to run 215/35 r19

Stock ride height right now on my 90 GTS until I can fit em in

Thanx
Ray G

3n63pc3l05Y45W55R2b4tf47891aac45e1b35.jpg

jonnyboygt4

have fun trying to fit those on your alltrac...hahah maybe with a 2 inch lift...lmfao...or 30 series tires...i doubt they will actually fit at all to tell you the truth...

jonnyboygt4

they will def rub...that is for sure....maybe...if your able to get them to tuck inside the fenders and remove the inner well plastics you may be alright but its doubtful...like stated above ...18 are max on a alltrac

magnum

Guys before everyone say it won't fit without rubbing they should do some calculations. 215/35r19 are the same over all height and diameter as 255/35r18 that some people on here have run on there cars. So if the wheels are 5x100mm bolt pattern, and I'm guessing a +35-+42mm offset then they will fit with those tires. Now here is the but. Visually 19" wheel will look massive on a Celica. It will also look like a 4x4 at stock height.

jonnyboygt4

magnum":2p3fp4td said:
Guys before everyone say it won't fit without rubbing they should do some calculations. 215/35r19 are the same over all height and diameter as 255/35r18 that some people on here have run on there cars. So if the wheels are 5x100mm bolt pattern, and I'm guessing a +35-+42mm offset then they will fit with those tires. Now here is the but. Visually 19" wheel will look massive on a Celica. It will also look like a 4x4 at stock height.

and this is assuming that he has a stock ride height....on drop springs or coilovers they will definitely not fit...I had 225/45r17's on 17x7's and they rubbed a ridiculously amount at stock ride height... with 19's its gonna look like a set of 24's on a Cadillac :rofl:

id say try to sell those for a profit and get yourself a setup that you know will fit before you go out and buy tires and find out they dont...they may fit...but the handling of them will probably be horrid seeing as the weight of the wheels is probably much more than most wheels...

215/35r19= 24.9 diameter

255/35r18= 25.0 diameter

225/45r17=25.0 diameter

source: http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html