Hood vents removal

Visual Styling, Spoilers, and rims

Hood vents removal

Postby reeves » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 am

This isn't really a mod, so I hope I'm posting in the right section.. I search "hood vents" and didn't see anything related.

My passenger side hood vent on my alltrac is slightly raised on one end.. Maybe like 2-3mm.. It's not loose, but it's not completely flush down on the hood. I want to try and press/screw it down, but that might require taking it off first.. What's the best way to remove the vents? Or should I even try to remove them?
TIA!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
reeves
Club Member

Re: Hood vents removal

Postby jonnyboygt4 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:02 am

reeves wrote:This isn't really a mod, so I hope I'm posting in the right section.. I search "hood vents" and didn't see anything related.

My passenger side hood vent on my alltrac is slightly raised on one end.. Maybe like 2-3mm.. It's not loose, but it's not completely flush down on the hood. I want to try and press/screw it down, but that might require taking it off first.. What's the best way to remove the vents? Or should I even try to remove them?
TIA!

open the hood look from the bottom there are 2 nuts remove them ....and your done...i beleive the nuts are 10mm
91 JDM ST185
"just a little 4-banger"
jonnyboygt4
Club Member

Re: Hood vents removal

Postby reeves » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 am

thanks jonny! i was able to remove them.
reeves
Club Member

Return to Exterior Mods