Celica emblem

Gary

Which one would look nice on our car? :D

dscn19851mf.jpg

RIalltrac

I like the bottom one, but unless you know what it is it wont mean anything to you. Not that I care all that much, I dont have any badges as it is. stealth baby 8)

tweekgt4

i was about to put the bottom one on my hood.

i thought about it and didn't want it to be stolen, so badgeless it is.

Gary

Yup, the bottom one is nice and will look good on the hood.
The second one also looks very nice in person.
It would match the body curve of ST185 :)

tweekgt4

i'm trying to get a set of 92 taillamps...

then i need to polish off the toyota decal on the cf piece on the hood.

lastly, i need to get rid of my rear plate frame since it says toyota celica alltrac.

when i do that, you can't tell it's a celica or a toyota unless you're familiar with cars.

Gary

Then people will start staring at you and say somthing like,
Nice Ferrari, Is that a Porsche?, What kind of car is that?, etc.. :D

tweekgt4

i already got guys coming up and going wow..

i wanna make my GTS look just like that. where did you get that hood?i say it's stock. it's an alltrac and they give me a blank stare.

another guy goes, hey where did you get the aero kit from? i said no aero kit.. it's just the stock hood and a japanese bumper.

i remember i had an hks emblem on the hood of my old alltrac and someone also asked, how much for the hks hood.

:shrug: :shoots: :twisted:

Gary

LOL :lol:
Same here. I never get tired of answering the hood question.
"Nope, it's stock"
However, there was one guy in F-150 Lightning who rolled down his window and said
"Nice Alltrac"
and I was like :shock:

SuperWhite92

My friends are now able to differ between a debadged GTS and a debadged alltrac, when both seen from the rear only. Thanks to me :)

XoDuzZ

i've gotten "is that a supra?" (totally stock all-trac, btw) and "nice porche what model is that?"

the best one, tho, was when i pulled up to a 7-11 and there was a kid next to me with a riced out 6th gen, and i told him nice celica, he gave me a cocky look said thanks (i was right next to him in the all-trac) then i walk in the store, he is talking to his friends and then walks out, circles my car, checks out the badges on the back, comes back in and when i'm in line to buy my slurpee (lol) he goes up to his friends and is like "all-trac... what the fuck is that?" and him and his friends start laughing,

i just walk out of the store, laughing a little, got in my car and went the LEGAL way home...

this was at about 2 am i'd say? well so those guys in their 6th gen (3 of em, all-trac is so heavy i bet they still weighed less :) ) i pull up to the light and this guy looks at me, starts LAUGHING again, (actually started to piss me off) revs his engine and i just look over, smile, get ready for the green...

he barely spins some tire and i got one of the nicest launches i've ever gotten... and at first i was 1 car, then 3 cars, then a good 5 or 6 cars in front of him... it was no contest. that was the most rewarding ever.

edit: oh, i don't know what the bottom one means (isn't it the original toyo emblem or something? i have no idea) and i think it looks "bling" (but if i knew what it meant, i probably wouldn't) but i've always loved the bad-ass lettering of the GT-FOUR emlbem. reminds me of the terminator... lol

AWDtoyota

What is the middle emblem from? Must be some pre-1984 Celica.
I think that one looks good...matches the curves and body of the ST185.