Opinions please!

Visual Styling, Spoilers, and rims

Opinions please!

Postby ST165Sleeper » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:41 am

Hey guys found these by chance and i actually kind of like them. They will need some work and was thinking about powder coating them possibly or having them painted. Let me know what you think. They are 5x100 15x8's. I know id need a decent size spacer and i wish i knew what the offset was. Anyways let me know what you think of them.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4369_n.jpg
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
ST165Sleeper
Club Member

Re: Opinions please!

Postby alltracst185 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 pm

How would you need any spacers at all if you don't know the offset?? :shrug: They could look nice with the right color cobo choice :wink:
st185- HKS exhaust, Aussie mid pipe and custom 3" down pipe, Tial 50mm BOV, HKS 272 cams, HKS adj cam gears, custom FMIC, HKS GT3040, Tial 38mm wastegate, AEM ems, fully built bottom end, RC 1200cc injectors, at 25 lbs and almost complete :D
alltracst185
Established Member

Postby ST165Sleeper » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Thats just it i dont know yet i have to call the guy and find out what the offset is. The rims are in OK shape with a little curb rash but i know a few people that can fix that. How sick with these be though 15"x8"?!?! It still keeps the old school sleeper look to it and i was thinking bronze,gold or white on the inset sections of the spokes/mesh or i could go with the blacked out look with a satin or flat black which would be easy to clean.
ST165Sleeper
Club Member

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Looks like lips need to be polished up. The center section would really pop if it had a bit more contrast than the lip. Maybe a mid silver or gun metal. I bet they would look nice with a bit of work.
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God

Return to Exterior Mods