Which mirrors look better to you?

• JDM folding mirrors

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • US Market

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Corey

WarTowels":3r5p00gj said:
JDM mirrors are much more subtle, yet still remain aggressive. I appreciate that.Oh and I hadn't ever made a Shrek connection before, thanks for getting that stuck in my head!

You'll really notice it while driving if the sun is setting behind you and casts a shadow ahead of the car. The shadow looks a lot like shrek's head lol

2of81

sammyw":2aef4my3 said:
the folding functionality could be useful when parking in tight spaces.
All-Tracs should never be parked in such a tight space where you need to fold in the mirrors :smokes:

93cc

2of81":1a9g98p4 said:
sammyw":1a9g98p4 said:
All-Tracs should never be parked in such a tight space where you need to fold in the mirrors :smokes:

I was thinking that exact same thing ;-)

I voted for USDM

underscore

Unfortunately a lot of ricer mirrors seem to have been copied from the USDM ones (I'm not sure if they're the first to be like that but it's a pretty old design).

Spectra1":1h7of6uo said:
JDM are fugly

Funny I was thinking the same thing about the USDM ones. I just ordered a set of the JDM ones because I think they dont look as dated and give a cleaner look. I guess well see once I have them on which ones I end up liking more.

I think if the JDM ones were designed better they wouldn't look as bad, but to me it just looks like a USDM mirror that someone took a chunk out of.

sammyw

93cc":4cxqkzav said:
2of81":4cxqkzav said:
sammyw":4cxqkzav said:

I was thinking that exact same thing ;-)

I voted for USDM

Unfortunately I have had to squeeze my all trac in some tight spots when parking on campus. But rest assured my all trac is safe at home with my parents, for now. I really miss it. :cry:

Hotrodhendrix

I prefer the JDM mirrors as they seem to flow better with a slightly less dated look. Nothing wrong with the USDM mirrors though. Mine just came with the JDM goodness yo :twisted:

88gt4DE

USDM 165 mirrors are boring .... Picked up a set of folding jdms ... will be painting and installing soon 8)

Insanity-74

Corey Darling":om5rvos4 said:
TTE > JDM > USDM in my opinion ;)

Agreed .....TTE mirrors FTW

wrcmirror.jpg

XLarge

I don´t like the USDM ones as they look like aftermarket M3 clones all the kids bolt to their VW and Opel here in Germany. The stock Euro spec mirrors (same form as the JDM ones but without the folding function and angled for LHD ) are more unique and looking more as made out of one piece.