Request for Photos with Rear Spoiler Temporarily Removed

Street_Chally73

Hey all,

So I finally got everything I needed to add the three-piece O.E.M. spoiler to my GT hatch, but I am wondering if anyone happened to have any photos showing approximately where & in which orientation the spoiler clips mount to the upper quarters?

The center piece will be cake 'cause it's mostly held with just studs & nuts from inside the hatch, but I would like to know how exactly the other clips were positioned on the body before I just have my neighbor/body guy tackle the job (so he'll have a better idea of how they go).

If anyone happens to have removed their spoiler for whatever reason & clicked off some photos along the way (as in a repaint or repair work), please post them up for me so I can roughly see where the holes are. I appreciate any help I can get!

On a side note, it's awesome how you can still get all of the spoiler seals for a '90...I got shut down when I tried ordering new pedestal seals for my '91 R/T & there are only three of them!! :? Bryan really came through for me with all of those part numbers!!! :notworthy:

monkninja

Sorry about the wait on these. But I have three pictures, two from the left side and one from the right side (I don't remember why I did two from the left...).

If you need anything else just let me know!

Spoiler1.jpg

Left side #1

Spoiler2.jpg

Another left sider

Spoiler3.jpg

Right side

Hope this helps! Good luck and let me know if you need anything and how it goes!

Street_Chally73

Thank you so much, dude!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: I'm definitely going to save these over to my laptop & get several large pics. made for future reference!

monkninja

No problem, I took a ton of taking the main spoiler of then I reread your post and realized you didn't need those... Haha. buy those are good for what you want? You don't need anything else?

Street_Chally73

Lol on the main spoiler section. :lol: I really do appreciate all of the photos you took of the clips & whatnot, so thanks again! The photos you posted are perfect for what I wanted to see, so I shouldn't need anymore photos of these areas. :)