JDM Round Fog Light Brackets

fussellbug

I'm putting together a JDM style front bumper with cutouts for round/circle headlights but haven't found any original fog lights for sale. Can anyone tell me if the ST205 fog lights are the same size?

I know the part numbers are different but haven't seen any clear pictures of the JDM round lights to compare brackets, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

celi_wabbit

fussellbug":32h5012g said:
I'm putting together a JDM style front bumper with cutouts for round/circle headlights but haven't found any original fog lights for sale. Can anyone tell me if the ST205 fog lights are the same size?

I know the part numbers are different but haven't seen any clear pictures of the JDM round lights to compare brackets, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

ST185 fog are not round like the ST205's

fussellbug

The JDM ST185 had a limited version with round fog lights (about 4" diameter) as you can see in this picture:

image.php

Because the ST205 lights are more readily available than the round St185 lights I'd like to know if they're also 4" diameter.

Can anyone tell me if the ST205 fogs are the same size?

fussellbug

So I was able to buy the fog lights from a member here (thank you Redrkt01) now I'm looking to buy or make a set of brackets for them. If anyone has a set of these brackets for sale or are willing to make a template of, please send me a PM.

fussellbug

found a seller on eBay breaking down a JDM of ST185 and was able to get the brackets from him. Now all I need is an alltrac bumper to put it all together on my GT-S.

MATT-S

I have a complete round foglight bumper complete with all the lights and fitings etc if you are interested? Shipping might be a killer to the US though.