need help ID'ing body mods.

vondoom

Hey everyone - I sent a PM to the member whose car i think this is, but no response. So i figured I'd see if the community could help me ID the exterior mods this car has on it.

viewtopic.php?p=388311#p388311

I love the look of the whole thing, and the fender cladding is a unique touch. I know how hard it is to find this kind of stuff so i wanted to start looking now and collecting what i can find for when i get my ST185 resprayed.

any ideas? all are appreciated. thanks guys!

CMS-GT4

He lives in Malaysia. The kit is a one off, though I am sure the fender flares could be found. I have seen this car in person, and keep in mind its a narrow body vs the widebody alltracs.

vondoom

yeah, well look at that! I didnt even think about it being a narrow body celica. hmm, would maybe rethink the flares on a wide body in that case, but still love the front / rear lips and the side skirts. if i cant find an equivalent, maybe i can find a fabricator in town.

CMS-GT4

Last I spoke to him, he drew up the kit and they made it for him there. There is another widebody 185 in malaysia that you might want to check out in the bodykit thread. Its a red car.