Can you still buy RC Bumpers?

msanders2

I hope you have better luck then i did. I don't know if he overlooked my emails or what but I got no responce from him.

anothergt4

msanders2":1mo8d5nh said:
I hope you have better luck then i did. I don't know if he overlooked my emails or what but I got no responce from him.

Alright maybe it helps being Polish, cause he has returned my emails promptly, a single bumper will cost $260 to ship, he is checking into doing an 80cm x 120cm pallet but said it could take up to 2 months to arrive. He is also willing to provide any parts he sells if it will fit, such as bushings or fenders. Once I hear back and if it seems to be reasonable I will start a group buy thread, I am in the middle of the country in Nebraska, so I will have to ship out from here after receiving the pallet.

msanders2

Good job! Maybe he dosent like Red blooded Americans! So the bumpers will be shipped to your house, can you get a estimate on cost to ship to West coast and East cost that should give a general idea on the total cost of each bumper after paying the 2 shipping charges.

anothergt4

msanders2":3n67kown said:
Good job! Maybe he dosent like Red blooded Americans! So the bumpers will be shipped to your house, can you get a estimate on cost to ship to West coast and East cost that should give a general idea on the total cost of each bumper after paying the 2 shipping charges.

He will ship them to a port in Kansas City then I'll have to go pick them up, it's looking like they will have to be about $250 plus shipping from 68133, I'm trying to get dimensions on the boxes, if there are boxes.

anothergt4

If we could get 20 people it would be more like $200 so I'll see if we can get some st165 guys that need bumpers too as he makes a good replica of those too.