Memorial Day detailing!

Well I had a day off today so I figured I would do a much needed detail/mild paint correction on my st185.
Before:
After:
Left side before- right side after:
Before:
After:

I have yet to see any one else with one haha. I thought I had the only one, I know 2literturbo used to have one but I think he sold it awhile back.

Where are you located at?

msanders2

Not the greatest pic, but she's a beauty. Been a GA car all it's life, absolutely no rust. Just rolled 100k on New Years this year. Everything is basically stock, except the 2.2l stroker :) I am in Georgia.

100k!? Damn your lucky. Wish I could find a trac with that low of miles. Mine had 182k rebuilt head, 50 trim turbo. And I have a 205 trans that should be arriving tomorrow to slap on it :D

Wow! I bought mine in 2011, with the mentioned mods above. Plus a leaking intake manifold gasket an leaking injectors plus 2nd and 3rd gear synchros gone, with 176k for 5,500. Damn it sucks to suck sometimes haha

msanders2

Your car looks to be in great shape though, I think $5500 is a fair price. I just got insanely lucky. I was about to build a 93 mr2 sunroof car and one night my Dad was scrolling through craigslist and we seen it in Atlanta. We couldn't believe it. We called the dude and jumped in the truck. Shortly after I built the 2.2l stroker and got stationed in Alaska but left the car covered up in Ga. I'm back now so I'm about to start buying parts again. 8)

msanders2

Haha sorry buddy! I've owned 9 Celicas, the Alltrac is the only one I'll never sell. I'm working on my 2 1977 Celica Liftbacks now. One is a 1 owner car but eventually I'll sell that one too. By the way I posted in another tread don't know if you read it or not but there is a Metallic Teal Alltrac here in Ga I've tried to buy before but no dice. It's just sitting in a Meineke parking lot. Sad.

msanders2

I have seen one on the internet. I've only seen 1 other celica in person that was medium red and it was a gts. Which reminds me I need to text my buddy and see if he still has his RC bumper and support for sale