ST185 CS rally light pod on VIS CF hood.

Finally got to installing my no name plastic hood, GT4OC plastic rear hatch and Plastics4Performance rear lexan window. Also installed Aerotech Latches front and rear. Latches in the rear ended up on top of rear spoiler but flaush with spoiler surface.

The problem is that my rally light pod that I purchased 15 years ago from TTE doesn't fit no name hood at all. My question is about VIS hood. Is it exact copy of stock CS or somehow different?

GT4OC hatch worked well with Plastcs4Performance window but not perfect. The gap was uneven. Will do for a rally car, but may not be good enough for street. Also the gas support struts dont work at all. Will have to make custom stick.

I think my no name hood is Saibon but not sure.

Thanks for reading this. Will post pictures soon.

Yes the light pod is correct. It was on my original metal CS hood. Perfect fit with quick fit quarter turn fasternerson regular CS.

CMS-GT4

There was a thread on here where one of the earlier purchases reviewed it. I think they said it was pretty close but there was more gap between the fender. I am not 100% sure, so you may want to search around a bit on here.

Thank you. Fender gap is not a problem. The whole car is full of gaps. The pod is a big problem. I am hoping VIS hood will salve my problem.

CMS-GT4

If you can find the thread there were tons of fitment pics. I can not remember what their username was though.

2RM

Would you be so kind and post up some close up pics of the light pod and maybe some basic measurements? :D

2RM

I've been trying to find some good pics and dimensions to fabricate one, but so far not a whole lot to go by...

CSAlltrac

The "bulge" in the carbon hood is different dimensions of an OE piece. Its not something you would be able to pick up on unless youre trying to do what you are. This is the route I wanted to take if I ever did a pod. Drilling an OE hood is not something I could do. Pictures would be awesome, curious how far off it is.