HID Retrofit warning 56k pictures!

monkracing29

Alright guys what do you think here is my HID retrofit on my alltrac. 55w ballast wiht 6k bulbs and a morimoto mini d2s projector. I am thinking of starting to make these to sell let me know what you guys think.
headlights when i first got them

in the oven 225 degrees at 8 minutes

after i got the lens off

painted the insides black

cut out the back of the housing

tested the fitting in the housing

cyclops looking good :D

aligning the lights in the housings this is the hard part

coming together lens a little dirty but all cleaned up now

only one lit up shining out about 250 yards out of the car but about the same height :smokes:

now installed in the car.

the car is on jacks right now with the rear end out so i cant take it ouside

Would be selling these for 300 bucks for headlights and projectors only that includes shipping to the 48 continental states. These are for off road use only and no warranty on them they are plastic lens, so no cutoff fragment. can choose any color you can choose that is in plastic spray paint different shrouds. if wanted there are different projectors that can be used just add the extra price of projector to total price. Also can add halos lights for an additional fee. With this retrofit I didnt need to cut any part of the car for it to flip up and down i have a video i will post up later today.

monkracing29

yes i have both High/low without any cutting of any wires or anything. Also bought a relay harness that makes them work better plugs straight to power and ground

monkracing29

celica_gtx":gzlie1cw said:
i got the whole kit i just need to piece up the projectors. where did u get your projectors at?
I got them from the retrofitsource.com
And I have pmed both of you guys about the headlights

monkracing29

If I built them for anyone I would need prepayment for the parts first because these are custom built to what you want and since I'm just starting out I want to make sure someone would want them then once I am done I would charge the rest.