5th gen Front bumper fog light part number?

conor2469

Hey guys,

I sourced this front bumper yesterday:

minus the fog lights unfortunately.
Does anyone have the part number for these foglight units? I did a search but couldn't find anything,
Thanks in advance.

Magroo

I have the same fog lights in my CS Bumper. I think they came from a celica st. I had to make my own brackets to hold them in place.

conor2469

FC Zach":hgwapohg said:
Are you interested in a good-used pair? Where are you located?

I might be, do you have the correct set? How much are you asking? I am located in Ireland but I have an address in NJ that I can get stuff sent to.

shogun86

Would you happen to have any photos of them mounted on your car? I also looking for a set of fog lights for my CS front bumper.

Magroo":36t46fgv said:
I have the same fog lights in my CS Bumper. I think they came from a celica st. I had to make my own brackets to hold them in place.

FC Zach

shogun86":21dus2eq said:
Would you happen to have any photos of them mounted on your car? I also looking for a set of fog lights for my CS front bumper.

Magroo":21dus2eq said:

The lights that I have, I purchased with hopes of using them in my CS bumper but could not figure out a way to install them. I ended up ditching that idea in favor of aftermarket LED lights. *I've heard talk of people using the OE AllTrac bumper fogs but never saw any pictures, even after searching online for hours.

*Edit: I assumed all US Celica fogs were the same but I guess they are not after comparing pics, so maybe in the past I misheard what people were really using but regardless I couldn't find pics of installed lights in a CS bumper. .

Magroo

I used a couple pieces of abs plastic sheeting to Mount them directly to the bumper. I ditched all the metal brackets after fussing around with them and a welder for a few days and not getting the results I wanted.

I'll try to take pics later this week. It isn't pretty but its effective. Built it as a proof of concept just to see if it would work. They bounce around a little bit but that may be to the stiffness of my suspension. It just looks like those spaces needed some fogs and the celica st had the right shape and factory plug.

Edit. Just want to add I picked up a pair like this. No idea what the part number is.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2855999392

FC Zach

I'm on the same page now. . . I just looked at the original post again but this time I realized that wasn't an AllTrac pictured (what I get for assuming). So with that said, the OE AllTrac lights I have are not what you are looking for. Sorry

conor2469

FC Zach":1ogaq0k0 said:
I'm on the same page now. . . I just looked at the original post again but this time I realized that wasn't an AllTrac pictured (what I get for assuming). So with that said, the OE AllTrac lights I have are not what you are looking for. Sorry

Ah ok, so the ones you have are this type, that sit behind the bumper vents?

celica2.JPG

underscore

Aren't they the same lights? The mounting brackets may be a little different but the lights themselves look the same.

Magroo

Stock alltrac lights are actually much larger than the st/gt lights. I'll see if I can take a side by side photo later. My work schedule and the weather havn't been cooperating lately.

Magroo

Here's some quick pics. Note the fog lights installed could use some adjustment. Just haven't had time to get in and fidget with them.

Attachments

• 2018-01-24_11.27.46-1936x1452.jpg
    2018-01-24_11.27.46-1936x1452.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 4,610
  • 2018-01-24_11.33.18-1291x969.jpg
    2018-01-24_11.33.18-1291x969.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 4,610

shogun86

Thanks for the photos. I'm going to order a set.

Magroo":1ldx1ubd said:
Here's some quick pics. Note the fog lights installed could use some adjustment. Just haven't had time to get in and fidget with them.

Maybe I missed someone mentioning this but it should be noted there are 3 different foglight options's at play here. The original set OP is searching for are the 92-93 GT fogs. The ones @Magoo posted working in the CS bumper are 90-91 GT/GTS specific; slightly smaller and sharper corners than the facelifted fog's. The Alltrac units were as mentioned, much wider than both and specific to only the Alltrac/92+ GTS bumpers. Technically ST's never came with fogs unless they were added as an option... or you pillaged a junkyard like me :D

I went through the same trial and unfortunate error on both my ST and AllTrac trying all the options haha. Just wanted to save someone the same misfortune.

crackerjack

I figured out the fog lights after searching at the junk yard high and low.
This is what I found.
90 to 91 are the bigger ones that sits behind the bumper grill. I believe they are Koiku fog lights?(not sure of spelling)

92 and up Celica depending on month of production use and smaller version of the big boy but sits closer and not so far appart. Underneath the bumper, there are 2 sets of holes to screw both version in.

So yeah, they are all over the map.

underscore

"Kouki" is generally used to refer to pre-facelift (for the 5th gen that's 90-91) and "Zenki" for post-facelift (so 92-93). I think the S-chassis guys starting using it first to try and sound JDM tyte or something.