need dimensions for JDM side markers

A

Anonymous

i just got JDM side markers and im planning on putting them in as soon, so if anybody here have the exact measurements or can help me by going outside and measuring theirs, let me know thanks
rog

turbo4wd

Aaron":2ls5bf44 said:
Measurements of what? If you have them, unscrew your old one and screw in the new one. :shrug:

I think he meant that he didnt have them originally and has now gotten a set and is wondering what the exact orientation is so he knows where to punch the hole in his fender.. haha

Unless someone here can give you the measurements from the bottom of the car to the bottom of the sidemarker and the measurement from the side of the sidemarker to the fender/door gap, you're best shot will be to find a pic of one and make an educated guess..

:D

turbo4wd

I know you may think this is a joke, but I took a side shot of the st185 from GT4.. You should know they did some very accurate measurements on all the cars on the game.. so what you COULD do is put a marker dot on your car with measurements you know of, take a pic of your car with the marker on it.. resize and superimpose it via photoshop against this pic and get an accurate idea on where the sidemarker is supposed to be..

this is of course if nobody here decides to help you out.. LOL

gt4side.jpg

lol that was me on guest i forgot to log in but yea, i have the USDM fenders and i just got a set of JDM side markers and turbo4wd is right that im trying to get an accurate measurement. austen, yea i might need that and if you can measure them thatd be cool. thanks alot. let me know.
nice GT4 though on GT4, ive got a white one...
rog

SowndWave

So what you're saying is....jdm gt-four's have the side markers, but usdm all-trac's do not?

Sorry if i missed that and failed to read it somewhere...

Gary

SowndWave":1g00yvwk said:
So what you're saying is....jdm gt-four's have the side markers, but usdm all-trac's do not?

Sorry if i missed that and failed to read it somewhere...
Correct!.
They are talking about this one, by the way.

gt4side3lr.jpg

beej

its 68mm across from the door, and then 255mm UP from the little bulgy side line bit that has "turbo4wd" written on it here in australia, im sure u know what im on about