What's the difference in the Carlos Sainz edition bodypanels

Glenn653

I was inquiring about a front clip from JDM, and they mentioned that the Carlos Sainz body pannels are different. Anyone know what the differences are and will they still bolt up to the front end of a 90 st185? Or does anyone make a full CF front end? (fenders and all)

rightrac

The cs parts will bolt up, the hood has a different style vent and the bumper has a larger "mouth" . i am not aware of anyone that sells a decent CF hood let alone a full front end.

PS. if u get the CS front end i'll buy the hood off ya :wink:

RIalltrac

the front quarters have the cutout for the little blinkers as well. It seems the US is the only market that didnt get that little option. I've seen cf hoods but they arent that great in quality and dont really look exactly like the original. I would stick with the original stuff, but thats just me.

A

Anonymous

Does the CS edition have wider front fenders than the regular gt4 as well....I am not sure?

Stinger

Anonymous":2vkkp8e5 said:
Does the CS edition have wider front fenders than the regular gt4 as well....I am not sure?

Yeah the CS/RC has the widebody front and rear, just like the 1992+ GT-Four and GT-FourA

Minde_Kei

Stinger":3i74uscy said:
Yeah the CS/RC has the widebody front and rear, just like the 1992+ GT-Four and GT-FourA
I believe, that only JDM gt4's had narow "body", and that is the option which "suck" the most... :|

Stinger

Minde_Kei":haq6a0lx said:
Stinger":haq6a0lx said:
I believe, that only JDM gt4's had narow "body", and that is the option which "suck" the most... :|

Yes 1990 and 1991 JDM GT-Fours are narrow body, after 1992 they are widebody. I have the 1992 GT-Four which is widebody.

1990 GT-Four A is also widebody and so are the CS/RC :D