Custom Emblems

SuperWhite92

why would you make fake GT-Four emblems when you can buy them from the dealer?

I would only make fake badges if you has some strange swap you wanted to show off. IE a friend of mine has a Euro 2L turbo motor in his old corrado, so he has a 2.0T badge on it.

I agree on that, as well... it's definately a cool idea, but the badges are kinda expensive, compared to the $22-odd that you could pick up a real ST185 badge from Partznet. Plus, the '185 badges look just great on '165s, as well... I need to get rid of the vinyl on the ass end of my car, but once that happens, I'm debating on just the GT-Four on the left side, or accenting that with the Celica badging that the standard cars got.

Toxygene

I didn't realize you can get the GT4 emblems in North America. But that's not a bad price. Are you sure you can get them from the North American dealers? I don't remember seeing any Celica's that came stock with those on there.

BraveUlysses

You can most certainly buy the "GT-Four" badge from US dealerships. I can't find the part number online at the moment, but I've got it on my home computer.

Eh, copied from my post on the GT4 2.0 Yahoo board:

The part number for the 185 rear badge is 75444-2B330. US Toyota dealers can get it for about $30 or so. Takes a couple of weeks to ship, but it's the right part. Looks great on 165s, as well. You can try partznet.com, as well. I think some members said they charge $17 for it.