Would You Put A Vertical Door Kit On Your GT4???

Vertical Door Kit 4 Your gt4???

• Hell Yes!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If the price was right.

• Never, what were you thinking even asking this??

• Total voters

Rick89GTS

You're not gonna get too many positive votes :doh:
A vertical door kit on an AllTrac / GT-4 would be an abomination.
AllTrac owners are a different lot; by and large they're quite happy with the factory styling and would rather put their money into mods (and maintenance, of course!)

AWDios

Q: How can I make people loose respect for my car and myself at the same time?

A: Verticle doors, Neon lights, an Shogun Kit, and lame F&F graphics!!

d1alltrac

XoDuzZ":2wx6m20e said:
i really like the look of verticle doors :(

but yeah i can understand the rice factor.

:rofl: good one....oh wait you were serious

vertical doors ruined a V12 powered ///M3 ive seen...they would do the same to an alltrac, probably worse

AWDios

I've just never seen one done and look normal, or feel quality. And I've never been into taking a car and making it look like a completely different car. (Altezza Lights, etc.)

beej

if u could do koenigsegg (swedish supercar, supercharged V8) doors that would be incredible. id never do that kind of mod to my car though.

they turn to 90 degrees straight up and move forward and out at the same time, and sit infront of the front quarter panels, looks incredibly cool, makes getting in and out in tight spots easy

if u dont know what im on about download the koenigsegg top gear review.....booyah

did i mention looks really cool?

bradc

The only door conversion I've ever seen and functioned good was suicide doors and that was on an old hot rod. But this still would look terrible on the all trac. Take the $2k or whatever it costs now and go get some of those blue fako hid light bulbs and a carbon fiber wing that's taller than two of your cars on top of eachother. :D