sleepy eyes

A

Anonymous

any one know how to create the 'sleepy eyes' effect with the headlights?

liljae8

yah theres knobs under ur car that might be covered by rubber things. all you have to do is turn those and the headlights will go up. keep turnin to your desired position.

247006822_l.jpg

AJslazyeyes.jpg

Meurz

liljae8":epoj3c86 said:
yah theres knobs under ur car that might be covered by rubber things. all you have to do is turn those and the headlights will go up. keep turnin to your desired position.
Or do it the easy way:

Turn your lights on, highest point on the lever.
Turn them off, lowest point on the lever.
While going down, click 1 position up, needs some exercise, works very well.

In this case you cannot turn them on and let them stay halfway though.

Hammer

Yeah, only a few 5th gen owners have said they could get it to work... I know it never wrked on mine. :shrug:

C-dubb

I like my car better when it doesnt look like it has downs syndrome. :crazy:....just keeeding, you could go straight up ford probe style and have one headlight up AT ALL TIMES and never fix it.

shoteh

Question: I can adjust the knob but when I turnon/off the lights it goes back to normal. how does it stay permanent?

QIK_GT4

Meurz":3g67kycf said:
Or do it the easy way:

Turn your lights on, highest point on the lever.
Turn them off, lowest point on the lever.
While going down, click 1 position up, needs some exercise, works very well.

In this case you cannot turn them on and let them stay halfway though.

this works very well! im all excited now!

*breaks out in song* #I got sleepy head lights, I got sleepy head lights... yeah baby!#

picture00586.jpg

EricGT4

Does this make a big difference in how you see when driving at night. I would like to do it on whatever one I buy but I want it to be like that all the time and would like to see at night when I am driving.

Fraggle

well what i like to do is drive nwith headlights on, but not up. (possible w/ sleepy eyes kit in 2nd post) so that i have the fogs and ambers on. you can see the road, but nothing really in front of you, so i only doi this when im buzzin around the city, making your lights sleepy at all severely takes away your lighting, its really only for show or places already pretty lit up....

EricGT4

I've seen a person on this forums who made a different light set up. it was made from four smaller circular lights. He had a permanent sleepy eye that would lite everything up really well.

Fraggle

alltrac1993":3ga256vf said:
not only is for fashion, its also a performance mod. scoops up the air into the motor bay.

hmmm, never thought of it that way, ima have to investigate this a little more, go see how much of a scoop it provides.