thinking some crazy thoughts here....

SnowDRiFT

ok, i finally got my car all tuned and lifes good but my body looks like ass. i want to paint it in the spring and do a front mount w/ the RC bumper. im sure everyone is sick of hearing about this as everyone does it at one point. but when i go to paint my car ive been debating if i should keep my sunroof and all. i already removed my AC and when i have the roof open a little, air doesnt really move around all that well. so ive been thinking, "hey, why not go all out rally and do a functional roof scoop?" has anyone looked into this at all? i know people have removed the sunroof to their cars and replaced it with either glass or somehow just filled the space and moved one. but i wanted something to get some air into my car still aside from leaving the windows open. this is just a though for now. any input would be great. anything from function to style please give me your input.

I found a WRX site that had a real scoop and vent system for about $190. that seems like an awesome deal in my book. http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/body.htm#B1080 i belive it was items 1080 or so. take a look and tell me what ya guys think, thanks!

SnowDRiFT

Didnt someone a year or so ago replace the sunroof with a full moon roof that was a push up sorta thing? maybe im just reading shit thats not here, awesome....

MARLON1211

i will get this for myself instead. This could have come very handy when my car burned down, cause i had to have my brother push me from the back of my car with my daily driver car to the repair shop.
Towing co. takes too long and too much hassle to get a flat bed.
And i know were to put them hmmmm 34 bucks.
tow-eye.jpg