Gram Lights sizes - confusing

Meurz

I'm in love with the bronze Rays Gram Lights 57S. I found out on several websites that they only come in offsets of +40 and +48 in 17x7.5.

The Gram Lights website shows a LOT of sizes, but I'm a bit confused by this diagram they show:

http://www.gramlights.com/wheels/57s/index.htm

Which wheels are the ones to go for when I want 17" for my CS, and do I need spacers to fill the rear arches since +40 isn't enough?

Any help is appreciated, I want to order them asap since my stock size tires are worn and I deffo need 17" for the looks!

Thanks, René

Gary

17x7.5 and 5x100 only available in 2 offset 40 and 48

gl2pb.jpg

turbo4wd

CMS-GT4":ciqo0s4t said:
I thought everything in line with the wheel size of the volk charts was an available size?

The way Gary has it diagrammed is correct. Unfortunately, the available wheels from Rays are pretty limited when it comes to Alltrac applications.. Theyre more catered towards Scooby owners..

You have to look real hard thru their catalog to find something that'll work, and when you do, you then have to think about dropping some major cash.. :p

Meurz

Thanks for your answers. Gary, I know what the numbers are, only confused which line to draw through them like CMS-GT4. So in this case it will be the +40 offset and spacers?

:( I'm not of fond of spacers, but it may be between the ears...