new location of "All-trac" emblem

jcgtfour

I don't know... It reminds me too much of cowl induction crests on old hot rods, and I don't think the Gtfour deserve that kind of treatment...simple things are often better; but once again that just my opinion! ... from a 165 driver

XoDuzZ

i don't like it. i'm not going to be an ass about it, but i don't like it.

if it was a flat, white, decal? it might not look that bad.

maxaud

if I was gunna get upset by everyones 'opinions' I wouldn't have put it up here. Critisizm is usually good, and I don't mind the bad w/ the good. thanks everyone.
take care.

QIK_GT4

All4Traction":w7gw2twa said:
i think it doesnt look too bad :shrug:
I dont know why you guys are Freakin out about it. Its not like he put fake spinners on the car or anything.

ok when i read that i just died fake spinners on an alltrac :rofl: :withstupid:

=cJ=

I don't like it aye, I think it wrecks the nice curvy lines of the bonnet. Nice debadged rear though.

Oh, for the record, ST185 owner here :p

All-Truck

maxaud":26sjea78 said:
haha, you guys are funny... thanks for the criticizm, it is very useful.

I have 1/8" spacers in the back...

Oh yea how are you using the critisim? Your Masterbation 101 Thesis?

If you are going for that 70 Chevelle SS454 on the cowl look, they had the badge on both sides FYI......I'd head to the dealer to get another emblem on the way there I would go to Wal-Mart, buy a bullet, and shoot myself.

1/8" spacers? :lol: :? :lol: that doesn't fill the wheelwells at all. You need something closer to an inch to look cool bud.

C-dubb

jeez, i guess this guy up there has some streed cred. or something talking trash like that....do you even own an alltrac? don't be a deushe bag.

evo

indeed, since when do people personalize their cars for other people's reaction anyways. If he likes 1/8th inch spacers, then thats great. Telling him he needs such and such to look 'cool'? thats just stupidity. :shrug:

maxaud

well, someone like you shouldn't.... poor thing, someone just asked if I had spacers, and I simply replied... yes, they were actually on there when I purchased the car. and 1" spacers? damn, that probably wouldn't be very good on the car, and the more I think about it, I don't think I would like it, but just my opinion. I don't see how you can just come on and start talking smack, and dis'n people, you aren't gunna get far that way.

I think you should take your own advice... but buy a gun w/ your bullet, it might be a little bit more effective. (that's if your ol' enough to buy that crap, you sure don't act like it)

bradc

I think you should take your own advice... but buy a gun w/ your bullet, it might be a little bit more effective. (that's if your ol' enough to buy that crap, you sure don't act like it)

:rofl:

That badge is unique. I don't know if I like it or not. But the rest of the car is deffinetly sweet.

All-Truck

Hey bud, I thought wings were for Maxi Pads and not for Celica's. Looks like your into the ricer wing and shogun body stuff from your siggy, hope that crap don't make it onto a rare All-Trac. and you say me having an All-Trac is a bad thing muahahaha

maxaud

yeah, admit I riced out the other celicas I own, but I am going to keep the all-trac stock besides possibly doing the jdm conversion stuff to it. The only way I could get my moneys worth out of the other to was to rice 'em out, then re sell 'em... hey, I started w/ an ST and now have an ST185, I must be doing something right. Post a picture of your car up on here, I'm curious to see it.

by the way, I'm not your "bud" as you previously stated, you went about that the wrong way... take care.

EricGT4

All-Truck":azr6gueh said:
maxaud":azr6gueh said:
haha, you guys are funny... thanks for the criticizm, it is very useful.

I have 1/8" spacers in the back...

Oh yea how are you using the critisim? Your Masterbation 101 Thesis?

If you are going for that 70 Chevelle SS454 on the cowl look, they had the badge on both sides FYI......I'd head to the dealer to get another emblem on the way there I would go to Wal-Mart, buy a bullet, and shoot myself.

1/8" spacers? :lol: :? :lol: that doesn't fill the wheelwells at all. You need something closer to an inch to look cool bud.

FYI..... your a dick

1stGenAllTrac

internet fights are cool. :roll:

as long as you like your car (either of you) who cares what the rest of us think? ...

... we're not the ones that have to look at it every day :wink: