Clear corners

INFERNO4W

ok. so the other day i was going through the net and i found a topic on how u can make ur own clear corners but it shows an error on the site so i cannot read anything. for those who have clear corners, have u guys bought or made those???? if made, how???

GT4CE

Clear corners are illegal in the U.S. not that anything will happen to you if you have them.

mo manchester

i was also interested in that article , but couldnt get to it.
evryone seems to have detached to where to buy them. i too would like to know how to :twisted:

GTFao

This is gonna sound real stupid, but are we talkin bout the indicators in the front bumper or the parker lights on the corner next to the headlights?

I would desperately like a set of clear indicators, but stuffed if i know where to look, ebay, doesn't seem to help.

Is this what your talkin bout Beej?

RIalltrac

Gary I think I found a website that sells those just a bit cheaper, I'll have to wait till I get home to be sure though. If so I'll post the link, I got it saved as a favorite.

GTFao

Thanks for clearin that up Gary. So, what did the celica come with stock in that case? I bought my celica with clear sides. Was that something perculiar to Aus celicas? I honestly don't think the previous owner woulda altered it, he well n truely stuffed up my Four :cry: It's taken me nearly a year to get it all right again n it's still not quite there.

RIalltrac

The US got the ugly orange lenses, everyone else I believe got the clear variety. Oh and Gary I lied, thats the same link I have. I had another that had like 4 different kinds of signals, but they were more expensive than the one you listed.

Gary

Nope Chris, you were right.
I didn't check the price when I posted that link.
I know that I posted the cheaper one but look like they increased the price.
It used to be less than that IIRC. :shrug:

shoteh

beej is that where you got yours? same thing? the diamond look guard flashers on that site? I'm not sure if I like the diamond look but that's a good shaped one.