Finally installed my Carbon Fiber CS hood (pics)

Griffin

Looks purrrdy! :D :D :notworthy:

Anyways sorry it took so long - I know a lot of folks have been waiting a while on me to post the pics of the revised hood. I didn't have a chance to order the new grille for over the turbo yet (I'm keeping my other one on my metal hood) But it looks like it should go on no prob with just some sheet metal screws.

griffinhood1.JPG

griffinhood2.JPG

griffinhood3.JPG

griffinhood4.JPG

griffinhood5.JPG

griffinhood6.JPG

griffinhood7.JPG

griffinhood8.JPG

griffinhood9.JPG

Griffin

rightrac":an2fw28l said:
any need for hood pins? hows the latch look? and again as i mentioned in the other thread... BAD ASS!

The latch looked great, fit fine and closed with no problem. Fiber Images says you don't need hood pins - I'm not sure if I will or not - it looks Soooo damn clean without them. I guess I may get those locking ones though, they aren't too obtrusive.

Griffin

saved_1992":3sgku5ai said:
dang that van looks nice :smokes: wish i could get one of those :p

Hey don't knock it - it rocks for hauling crap and the kiddo around and I bet it would give a stock alltrac a run for its money :)

Smaay

looks great Dave. too bad you moved away. now we cant get pics of the twins together...

how about the others, have they been installed yet?

rightrac

"I bet it would give a stock alltrac a run for its money"

uhhg...

i would like to see this hood on a different color alltrac... all the pics i have seen are on black ones

saved_1992

Griffin":dvftx4wu said:
saved_1992":dvftx4wu said:

Hey don't knock it - it rocks for hauling crap and the kiddo around and I bet it would give a stock alltrac a run for its money :)

man i was not kidding i would love a sienna van, i just bought a 95 camry wagon (v6) for the girl friend. i really would have liked to get a van but trying to keep my dept low.

Griffin

saved_1992":ing4itx2 said:
Griffin":ing4itx2 said:
saved_1992":ing4itx2 said:

man i was not kidding i would love a sienna van, i just bought a 95 camry wagon (v6) for the girl friend. i really would have liked to get a van but trying to keep my dept low.

Yeah no lie - I haven't had payments for years until we bought it - sucks having to shell out for car payments every month again, but we like it so I suppose its worth it. Put a serious dent in the mod fund though.

Can't go wrong with the camry wagon though - they rock - just change the oil regularly and you can't kill the darn things.

turbo4wd

forget the hood, check out the new pad! woohoo.. haha

now you just need to get the garage drywalled and youll be set :D

Griffin

turbo4wd":skem1m65 said:
forget the hood, check out the new pad! woohoo.. haha

now you just need to get the garage drywalled and youll be set :D

Yeah - the new place rocks - I'm definitely diggin the whole 3 car garage thing :) (Alltrac is STILL the only car allowed in the garage though)

MARLON1211

comparing to your metal CS one is it a total exact replica. And whats the weight compared to the OEM one is the weight cut in half.