Switch to full style
Visual Styling, Spoilers, and rims
Post a reply

Tue May 08, 2007 9:09 am

Damn i want one too! but shipping to finland would be too expensive for one person :/
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Fri May 11, 2007 11:46 pm

wow, looks awesome, can i get one for the st165? what happens if ur driving and then it starts to rain? is there some kinda guard?

Sat May 12, 2007 7:00 am

How come it doesn't seem anyone is using hood pins with this CF hood?

I believe there was some initial discussion about having Fiber Images drill hood pins hole on the hood as an option...anyone do that?

I'm just worried that light hood would fly open while cruising at high speeds on the high way, destroying itself and your windshield and causing a nasty accident...

Sat May 12, 2007 7:40 am

b00staholic wrote:How come it doesn't seem anyone is using hood pins with this CF hood?

Patrick Chinsue does not use the pins, does he? im looking at his 'cloak and dagga' pictures, and there are no hood pins.

Sat May 12, 2007 8:25 am

syko says wrote:
b00staholic wrote:How come it doesn't seem anyone is using hood pins with this CF hood?

Patrick Chinsue does not use the pins, does he? im looking at his 'cloak and dagga' pictures, and there are no hood pins.

There's a lot of stuff missing from his car in that set of photos though.

Sat May 12, 2007 2:41 pm

If the vent is doing its job, there shouldn't be much pressure building up under that hood. IMO, for most applications, the stock latch should be adequate.

Sat May 12, 2007 8:46 pm

frix wrote:wow, looks awesome, can i get one for the st165? what happens if ur driving and then it starts to rain? is there some kinda guard?

:| you DO know what our cars were designed for, dont you? :wink:

Tue May 15, 2007 2:14 pm

yah, it! but im new to the alltrac. sorry i dont know much about it.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Forgot to post...

Got mine from Fiber Images a few weeks back. Nice looking hood.> :)

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:26 pm

Do you have any pictures?

We'd love to see it.

How much was the total deal?

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:56 pm

I do not have any pics of it on the car. It's still in the box actually.

It looks just like what Dave posted back on page 1. 8)

Price was $700+SH to my door. Overall great quality hood. Not sure which of the All-Trac I'm putting it on. I may order another - top notch.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:10 am

how long ago did you order the hood?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:00 am

theUNYTEDone wrote:how long ago did you order the hood?

The entire process took about 2-3 weeks.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:38 am

wow. so they've cleaned up their act as far as the one year wait of old goes?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:02 am

So how did you order it? Did you call them up and say I want the pain in the ass hood for the 90-93 Celica? Kinda sucks they dont list it on their website.
Post a reply