Seattle Area Shop?

AWDios

Ok, so as most of you know I'm running my 205 motor off the 185 ECU and electronics. I've come to find out that it will be much cheaper for me to buy another full 205 clip than to get a stand alone EMS, and at this point I want the car running right more than I want power, so I"m going to get this.

Now what I need to do is, swap out the 185 ECU, and harness, and Sensors for the 205 setup. So like I said this is going to involve eliminating some sensors that were added to the 205, as well as getting rid of the AFM etc. I'll also be getting the 205 I/C that I'll want to add in as well.

Now I don't feel confident in myself to do this, so unless there is someone that is willing to help but mostly do the work for me, I need to know a good shop to get this done at.

I think I'd prefer a shop anyways, because they'll be better able to dispose of the clip once I'm done with it.

Any ideas?

BraveUlysses

Dude you can get a hydra-nemesis for only 1400 bucks, that has to be cheaper and a better solution than buying another front clip.

I don't have any suggestions for a shop that could do this swap, but maybe you want to ask the mr2 guys on mr2oc about it.

I could give you a hand on the standalone though.

AWDios

I talked to Ricky B, and the Nemesis with the setup I want is 2265, 350 for the tuning and install, plus dyno time, and then I'd need an FMIC ~750 plus install when I do my RC convertion.

The clip is cheaper, and best case scenario I can sell the block tranny turbo etc and make some money back, worse case scenario I have a spare block and tranny.

I've thought long and hard about it, and in my current situation, the clip makes more sense.

AWDios

Perhaps, I'm working it out, where I might have to send the turbo back to the place I'm buying the clip from, but if not, you're first on the list.