December 5th Toy Drive?

yoursymphonyinc

Hey, was perusing the Seattle Tuners site from AWDios' link, ran into this thread, sounds absolutly badass, and its on a day i can go! what luck!

Here's the link, i'll also copy/paste the post. http://seattletuners.com/forum/forum_po ... ID=89&PN=1

:notworthy: Great idea, AWDios. :notworthy: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T O Y R U N!

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 5TH. 9:30 AM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
this is going to be a BIG ONE. i want to see everybody there. i mean everybody. this is for the children that are less fortunate. i don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. just an unopened toy. this will show the comunity that all the cars are not street racing all the time. this will be an open forum event. i will post on other forums. . YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMASS!

time: 9:30 am
place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5 federal way washington.
bring: unopened toy

we will be leaving the park n ride at 10 am. drive the speed limit all the way down I-5 to exit 107. would be nice to have 75 to 100 cars in a line. drop off toys at izzy's pizza and eat for a whopping $5.99. they will have a breakfast buffet, pizza, salad bar, desert bar, soda. excellent food for an excellent price.

ALL NEED TO BE AT THIS EVENT!

lets make this awsome for the kids!