Switch to full style
Pacific Northwest Areas
Post a reply

Calling all NW Alltracs: Run of the Ogopogo!! Aug 7-9

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey Guys!

We are organizing a big Celica meet in Kelowna BC for this summer, and I was hoping I might be able to entice some of the Pac NW folks to join in.

Here is the thread:

http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32416

Drive times:

Seattle, WA: 6hrs, 10min. 346 miles.
Spokane, WA: 6hrs, 28min. 281 miles.
Olympia, WA: 7hrs, 11min. 407 miles.

Portland, OR: 9hrs, 1min. 519 miles.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now
Last edited by ChrisD on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:20 am

Here is some added incentive:

We have 3 ST205's confirmed to be there...all WRC editions!

Also a multitude of others, genuine RC's, imports, canadian spec models, and representation from all 3 gens of GT4.

:D

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

I would totally go, however, with both of our all-trac's being RHD my Dad is concerned with getting them back into the US, even though they are both registered and legal. Hopefully I can persuade him to let one of them go, but it's doubtful.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:45 pm

I've driven my RHD car to the states before... no issue, but then they knew it was canadian, so not much they can do about it.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I don't know, I still have a couple months, but I really want to take my all-trac at least, because it should be done by then with a new bumper and paint job, and border patrol shouldn't have anything to say since it was made RHD, not purchased RHD.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm

That would be cool for sure. They could run the VIN if they really wanted at the border to prove that it is a USDM car.

If you wanted to bring an import there, my suggestion would be to make sure you have copies of your customs / import forms, bill of sale, insurance and registration and all that with you.

:)

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 am

sounds like it could be fun... I'll check my calendar and see if I can make it happen. Maybe I will work it in with a trip to wistler

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:50 am

If the US guys wanna meet up in Vancouver and cruise up with us, there would be some SOLID GTFour representation up the coquihalla hwy :)

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:08 pm

We have 9 people on the list so far from Washington! But none of them are alltracs! We're about to pass 50 people on the roll-call list. This meet is going to be EPIC.

:smokes:

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Official T-Shirt and Lunch pre-pay thread: http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=321372#321372

Official Itinerary: http://tinyurl.com/pu24fw

Theres also a thread in the Canada forum

Come on guys!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

I would totally go but I'm not allowed into Canada.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 am

seabrook71 wrote:I would totally go but I'm not allowed into Canada.

Yeah we are picky, we won't just let anyone in...LOL

Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Unfortunatley I was deported for drunk in public and disorderly conduct in Trail, B.C. about six years ago. I don't know what the statute of limitations are up there, but I'm assuming it's at least seven years. I'm also afraid that if I did get in, my own country wouldn't let me back in. Not every AllTrac freak is a model citizen.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am

I grew up near there, infact I graduated high school in Trail.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Nice town. I enjoyed the parts I can remember, mainly the nudy bar. The mounties are much nicer than the cops in the U.S.
Post a reply