Oregon trail Pro Rally

Pacific Northwest Areas

Re: Oregon trail Pro Rally

Postby pepper » Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 am

3s_woob wrote:Dang I've always wanted to go to one of these. not this year but maybe next time. Is there anything later in the summer?

Mike- Don't know if you remember me since it's been a LONG time but I was the one that set up the meet(your sig pic) with Bill back in the day. I've make a current roll call thread here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=37978. If you can fill it out then I'll try to keep you posted on the next meet. We need to get the alltracs in the NW together again. Do you know if Alex, Scott, or any others still have their cars?

Sure do remember you Ryan! I've somewhat faded away since my AT died a few years ago, but not completely. I did go ahead and post in the roll call thread. I haven't heard from Alex in years. Scott Kovalik got rid of his AT a few years back, too. Scott Barbur still had his the last I talked with him, but that was a couple years back.

There's a 1-day club rally, the Mt. Hood Rally which will be on October 23rd. Don't know about others that might be sooner and still reasonably close.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Mike
'88 ST165
Vancouver, WA USA ------------------------------ mine
pepper
Club Member

Postby pepper » Mon May 10, 2010 3:16 am

OTR 2010 Spectator Guide is now available! I'm in charge of what's called Spectator B in the guide. Hope some of you can make it! :D
Mike
'88 ST165
pepper
Club Member

Postby 3s_woob » Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Mike- I too have faded out since mine has been down for serveral years. seems to be like everyone has sold theirs or have it in the not running club. :cry: I'm really going to try to get mines done by the end of summer or at least the next rally at Mt. Hood. Maybe we can set up a meet so people can get their cars runnin in time. :D
Ryan
'91 ST-185 RC Conv.
'88 AW11 SC
Seattle, Wa.
3s_woob
Club Member

Postby cederrowe » Fri May 14, 2010 5:00 am

I should be driving my ST165 to the pir event tomorrow. If I can get it running right, It's cutting severe!..lol
I drive it around Portland Hillsboro area.
And rallycross it.
cederrowe
Club Member

Postby pepper » Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 pm

cederrowe wrote:I should be driving my ST165 to the pir event tomorrow. If I can get it running right, It's cutting severe!..lol
I drive it around Portland Hillsboro area.
And rallycross it.

Feel free to come find me at PIR and say hi! And I'd love to see the 'trac, no matter how it may be doing :-) Not sure what I'm going to be doing, but I'll be helping with volunteer registration and/or spectator control most likely. My full name is Mike Day.
Mike
'88 ST165
pepper
Club Member

Postby creech_r » Fri May 14, 2010 3:23 pm

I'll be there tomorrow. Can one drive the course to get to the spectator locations?
90 Celica Alltrac hydrolocked
93 ST (needs love)
92 Corolla Alltrac 5spd (dd)
creech_r
Club Member

Postby 3s_woob » Fri May 14, 2010 4:11 pm

dang i wish i could go... take lots of pics and post here please!

Is Scott Kovalik racing?
Ryan
'91 ST-185 RC Conv.
'88 AW11 SC
Seattle, Wa.
3s_woob
Club Member

Postby creech_r » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:46 am

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... cb8181bfcc
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 53719af42d

That should work to show you the albums I posted on FB. If anyone wants high res pics I've got 'em

This is the link to the Olympus Rally pics I took if you're interested.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... ada407f19f

I take a LOT of pics when I go to events, so be cautious, there's a decent volume of them. And yes, I'm aware I need my camera cleaned.
90 Celica Alltrac hydrolocked
93 ST (needs love)
92 Corolla Alltrac 5spd (dd)
creech_r
Club Member

Postby pepper » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 pm

3s_woob wrote:dang i wish i could go... take lots of pics and post here please!

Is Scott Kovalik racing?

Sorry to take so long to get back to this thread. Scott Kovalik isn't racing, but I did run into him at PIR. He's doing rally-x in a mitsubishi and thinks he'll be back to stage rally in it within a year.

And my pics are up on Picasa and Flickr. One of the disadvantages of being in charge of parts of it is that you don't have as much time for pics as I previously did. But was able to get a decent number anyway :-)

-Mike
Mike
'88 ST165
pepper
Club Member

Postby pepper » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:58 pm

creech_r wrote:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2236826&id=25909760&l=cb8181bfcc
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 53719af42d

That should work to show you the albums I posted on FB. If anyone wants high res pics I've got 'em

This is the link to the Olympus Rally pics I took if you're interested.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... ada407f19f

I take a LOT of pics when I go to events, so be cautious, there's a decent volume of them. And yes, I'm aware I need my camera cleaned.

Love your sets here Creech! You definitely captured the dust and the speed and the fun of everyone. And glad that I didn't get in between you and the pics as I was working there LOL! Glad you got some of Ken there at the end of Sunday; he was keeping a low profile with his kids to just relax and watch his wife co-drive later in the day. So I hadn't mentioned to anyone that he was there.
Mike
'88 ST165
pepper
Club Member

Previous

Return to NorthWest