I want to trade my MR2 Turbo for your All-Trac

A

Anonymous

I used to be the owner of an ST185. I loved that car. I sold it to a board member who still drives it to this day. I replaced my All-trac with an MR2 Turbo. I've owned that car ever since.

I have dreams sometimes where I'm driving my old All-trac. I think it would be so cool to go back! I've treated my MR2 exceptionally well. I feed it 10w30 Mobile 1 synthetic. It's gotten a JASMA spec exhaust (sounds like a Porsche), tuned ECU, the original HKS TD05 16g turbo with water cooling lines, a larger, thicker A2A intercooler with SPAL fan, Stage 2 kevlar clutch, 94 tail lights, 17" wheels, etc.

I will put up pictures of my car here soon.

I want to gauge interest for anyone looking to trade my MR2 for their All-trac. My MR2 is red. I prefer the All-trac to be silver or black, but would consider other colors. I want no less than an ST185 (no ST165s, unless they're in fantastic condition and very powerful).

I would accept a 1994+ Celica GT that I could mod to look like a ST205. If you already have things like the ST205 hood, all the better.

I estimate my MR2 is putting down around 270+ whp, but that has yet to be officially confirmed. It's fast, in great condition, and has roughly 130,000 original miles.

If you've ever wanted a more light weight, precision handling Toyota as I did about 7 years ago, here's your chance!

pipes

I have a black 94 st hatchback if u want 117k....perfect place to star with a third gen swap look me up on 6gc.net my name is the same and u can see my swap info awd and rhd conversion....I'll also throw in the 404 sideskirts if u wnt