Spotted in Washington!! Black RHD Gt-Four!!

Crossing from Portland in Vancouver, spotted a black RHD Gt-Four, debadged, Wash. plates! First real ST185 I've seen near Portland on the road, let alone the first true Gt-Four!! Very legit 8)

I was in a gray ST, yellow fogs, with an Autobot badge on the rear...wish I had a sticker that said "My other ride is an AllTrac" :smokes:

sammyw

That was me, my all trac is actually a RHD swap though, there is a link in my signature to my project thread. It was nice to see another Celica on the road. My family actually owns two RHD all tracs, one a genuine GT-Four from japan and mine is a LHD to RHD swap.

I will be traveling more up and down I-5 because I just got a job in NW Portland and I live in east Vancouver.

Oh and it isn't black, in the sun it is a deep purple with sparkly red flecks in it.

Status Sean

I think I've seen this car at the billiards in lynnwood. The one I saw didnt have the same front bumper as the one in your avatar.

sammyw

The bumper changed and is back to stock, but I don't recall ever being at a billiards place in Lynwood. But I do a lot of traveling up and down I-5 between Bellingham, so who knows maybe I stopped nearby for food.

93cc

Status Sean":7dht7jh7 said:
I think I've seen this car at the billiards in lynnwood. The one I saw didnt have the same front bumper as the one in your avatar.

could have been mine.