NW TOYRUN 2010!!!

Pacific Northwest Areas

Re: NW TOYRUN 2010!!!

Postby 187flatliner » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm

shadow_coupe wrote:So far I'm thinking about 10 including you guys. I'm waiting to hear from a lot of other guys...the typical "I may have to work but that sounds fun" :?

Here's the Facebook page I made for it: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... _invites=0

Jantzen Beach is a great meeting spot! Good idea. If you guys have any suggestions, let's hear it. I really want to have as many cars together as possible. A lot of the other forums have like 20 of the same cars rolling together...not possible with the Celica community :doh: So hopefully we can get a good group together using our friends and other people we know!

are they in celicas? when i went to the page i couldnt tell.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby shadow_coupe » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Only a couple that I know beside anyone on here. The Celica scene is rough in Portland as you probably know. Even if you see a cool one on the streets, chances are they're not on any forum.
1990 Celica AllTrac
shadow_coupe
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby sammyw » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 am

Wish I could come but alas college finals are coming up soon, I mentioned it to my Dad but he has zero interest in bringing the cars out to events that aren't specific to Celicas/ Supras/ MR2, something about a lack of patience for the Scion scene that shows up to most Toyota events now. Anywho, if someone wants to let me know when the next meet is for all-tracs state side we will bring out the RHD all-tracs and Supra but until then they stay in the 'couve.

We won't cross the US border in the cars though for fear of not being able to bring them back over.

Too bad, looks like the drive up from Jantzen Beach should be fun though.
sammyw
Club Member

Postby 187flatliner » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 am

sammyw wrote:Wish I could come but alas college finals are coming up soon, I mentioned it to my Dad but he has zero interest in bringing the cars out to events that aren't specific to Celicas/ Supras/ MR2, something about a lack of patience for the Scion scene that shows up to most Toyota events now. Anywho, if someone wants to let me know when the next meet is for all-tracs state side we will bring out the RHD all-tracs and Supra but until then they stay in the 'couve.

We won't cross the US border in the cars though for fear of not being able to bring them back over.

whats the point of owning them if you dont show them off....its not the point of who shows up in what but that you showed......but its cool.
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby monkninja » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

sammyw wrote:Wish I could come but alas college finals are coming up soon, I mentioned it to my Dad but he has zero interest in bringing the cars out to events that aren't specific to Celicas/ Supras/ MR2, something about a lack of patience for the Scion scene that shows up to most Toyota events now. Anywho, if someone wants to let me know when the next meet is for all-tracs state side we will bring out the RHD all-tracs and Supra but until then they stay in the 'couve.

Holy frick! You and your dad are living almost everyone's dream, having all the turbo'ed Toyotas!
Kyle

1990 AllTrac
1999 Kawasaki ZX9R (Usual daily driver)
2003 Matrix Xrs (Wife's car)
monkninja
Club Member

Postby shadow_coupe » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 am

sammyw wrote:Anywho, if someone wants to let me know when the next meet is for all-tracs state side we will bring out the RHD all-tracs and Supra but until then they stay in the 'couve. Too bad, looks like the drive up from Jantzen Beach should be fun though.

Hey Sam, it would still be neat to see you at Jantzen Beach if you wanted to stop by? I'm sure some of the other guys would want to see the RHD :D
1990 Celica AllTrac
shadow_coupe
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby sammyw » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

shadow_coupe wrote:
sammyw wrote:Anywho, if someone wants to let me know when the next meet is for all-tracs state side we will bring out the RHD all-tracs and Supra but until then they stay in the 'couve. Too bad, looks like the drive up from Jantzen Beach should be fun though.

Hey Sam, it would still be neat to see you at Jantzen Beach if you wanted to stop by? I'm sure some of the other guys would want to see the RHD :D

I am in Bellingham, and sadly without a car, I will pass it along though.
sammyw
Club Member

Postby 187flatliner » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm

What time did u wanna meet up at. Event starts at 12 so I figure about 8 would give us time to bs and take some photos then get going. Its a 3 hour drive if u do the speed limit.
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby 187flatliner » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 pm

NEED AN ANSWER ON THE TIME WERE GONNA MEET UP?
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby shadow_coupe » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Sorry dude, I had it on the Facebook event post. I was thinking around 830 would be safe. Then leaving RIGHT @ 9:00am. Thoughts?
1990 Celica AllTrac
shadow_coupe
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby 187flatliner » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 am

shadow_coupe wrote:Sorry dude, I had it on the Facebook event post. I was thinking around 830 would be safe. Then leaving RIGHT @ 9:00am. Thoughts?

yeah ill be there around 8 or so....theres a starbucks right next to the barnes and nobles across from the target.....ill be waiting......"don,don,don,don".....lol

i dont think you could miss my 4th gen.
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby 187flatliner » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 am

you need to add the starbucks to where we'll meet not everyone knows the cely.
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby shadow_coupe » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 am

For sure! Will do. Make sure to park in the middle of nowhere ha. That way people will see us easier 8)
1990 Celica AllTrac
shadow_coupe
Club Member

1990 Toyota Celica

Postby 187flatliner » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:43 am

its kinda a tight fit....ill pm you my number and just call when you get there if you dont see me.
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

Postby 187flatliner » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 am

just random photos of the show.......there were only two 4th gen, one 5th gen, two 6th gen, and two 7th gens there plus one 5th gen alltrac.

this one was for sale... 12oo bucks.

twin turbo

heres some videos.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPV64cBesN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sbqJuQXQs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNaCxJn7sbE
GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY FWD
187flatliner
Club Member

PreviousNext

Return to NorthWest