Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival 2011!! 8/14/11

PSTOC.org

Flyer%202011.jpg

Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=333 ... 9&t=h&z=16

taclocation_550x406.jpg

Driving Directions:
Traveling South (from Seattle):
Traveling I-5 South
Take Exit 132 (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)
At the stoplight, bear right onto S 38th St.
Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St.

Traveling North (from Olympia/Portland):
Traveling I-5 North
Take Exit 132
Take second 38th St exit after overpass (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)
Bear right onto S 38th St.
Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St.

Traveling East (from Gig Harbor):
Traveling SR-16 East
Take exit for Union Ave.
Turn right onto S Union Ave.
Turn left onto S 38th St.
Turn left onto S Lawrence St.
Griot's Garage is on the left (white building with red stripes.) Lot entrance is behind the building.

Check http://pstoc.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5601 often for more details

**********************************************************************************************************************
Register Now: http://www.pstoc.org/pstof-registration/
**********************************************************************************************************************

*We are using a new registration page, so if you run into any issues let us know

187flatliner

so to everyone here........ im asking for a spot on the grass but i have to get 5 people to pre reg when it opens.....whos planning on coming that can help me out here?

you would need to put my screen name in the message area when registering.

thanks in advance.

93cc

Registration is now open... use the link in the OP... I'm hoping to see more then just my Alltrac this year! Come on you all!

PSTOC.org

Less than a month away! Would like to take the time to thank our sponsors Titus-will Toyota and Toyota of Kirkland for their support. Always nice to have dealerships that support the local community especially in the hard times.

We would also like to announce that this year there will be LIVE music! The Cutwinkles will be performing throughout the day playing both covers and original music of the rock genre.

We will also have Classic arcade games on free play for everyone to enjoy! Super Offroad, Street Fighter 2, and The real Ghostbusters. Thanks to our friends down at Dorky's Arcade in Tacoma.

Remember we only have a week or 2 left to order trophies so if your car is not specifically on this list http://pstoc.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5673, then be sure to register very soon!!!!

We are always working hard to give you the best bang for your buck! And spectators are always welcome FREE.

187flatliner

Mr.Fister":1iiok15m said:
i think i want to go to this, does anyone want to roll together from portland?

whats up bud.......yes there is a whole group of us that might be going up....theres actually a local group that just started up

we are meeting on aug. 10th....you should come and check us out.....we had over 20 cars last month show....

check out the info here

http://pstoc.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5785

and also hit up our facebook page.........

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.121431307948800.25951.100002457957076&l=4596c9a3c6

by the way im the same screen name on celica-gts.com as well.

hope to see you there.

PSTOC.org

So with only about 2 weeks left for preregistration, I'd like to dedicate this bump to point out the money saved by preregistering. Not only do you save $5 (That's $5 more you can put in your tank), you also help us to plan the parking so we don't have to separate anyone. So say we think only 4 of one model is showing up for example and we leave maybe one extra spot for the last minute registration, what are we going to do when 5 more show up at random? :)

But on to the good news. You want media coverage for your car? Well you got it!

PSTOC is please to announce the newest partner for PSTOF, NWMotive.com!

NWMotiv.com was formed by a collective group of automotive enthusiasts from around the Pacific Northwest region in 2010 to bring our scene back into the light. They have deep roots within the automotive industry and will work hard to showcase what our region has to offer.

We are pleased and excited to have them on board for our seventh and largest PSTOF ever!

beauespirit

Nice,

Another 93' Celica AllTrac in WA. Same color too, but I just painted mine Satin Matte Black. I'll try to make it out to the event.

PSTOC.org

In this bump we are taking O.B.O. to the extreme. :)

So some of you remember when we raffled off a car at PSTOF. Well since we can't raffle one off due to gambling laws we got the next best thing!

This year we bring a little auto auction to you, Toyota Style!

This year you could come home with not a Camry or a 3rd gen Celica But a 1971 Toyota Corona Mark II!!

So details details, always need details.

This is a running, driving, stopping, fantastic example of vintage Toyota goodness.
Believed to be 126K ORIGINAL miles!!!!!! Garaged most of its life!
Toyoglide Automatic
Now this does need tune up work, but has lots of new parts including a WEBER carburetor that is ready to install.

This is all the info we have on the car right now but this will be on display for you to inspect, hear and see run, and all the usual stuff you'd get to do at an auto auction. This is a private seller that is going to be donating a portion of the sales to our charity. So we hope you come ready to take a rare piece of Toyota history home with you!

DSCI0083sized.jpg

DSCI0082sized.jpg

DSCI0084sized.jpg

93cc

beauespirit":8ryhhnph said:
Nice,

Another 93' Celica AllTrac in WA. Same color too, but I just painted mine Satin Matte Black. I'll try to make it out to the event.

would LOVE to see your Alltrac... even if you dont register it, bring it out and track me down!