WE NEED A ST165 FOR TEST FITTING

sentraman

We need a 165 for test fitting our group buy mid pipe, so we can determine if it fits the 165 as well. Would prefer for the 165 to have the stock cat-back and stock down pipe. Joe has offered gas monies or lunch, this would be a great help to the community and for simply getting more customs parts built for us.

Someone step up please

187flatliner

i let terrarcar know about my buddy in salem and gave him his number....so hopefully they have worked something out.

blk_panther

If you're still looking for a volunteer, I would be willing. I have the stock DP, but someone welded the rest of the exhaust from the DP back, so no cat back connection. If you are doing a group buy I would be interested as well.

sentraman

We got a 165 over at the shop right now, but its missing the cross brace. If anyone local has a 165 cross brace in portland area, that can help out and get these mid pipes made for 165 that would be awesome...

ZeroDrift

I would be interested in the mid-pipe, and would love to have it fit with a traditional downpipe such as the Berk. Also I do offer ceramic coatings, and should this come through, I will be coating my entire exhaust.

RallyX-GT4

Glad to hear that you're still working on this. Got the Trac running, but it needs the T-belt done and new tires, otherwise I'd zip over there...

sentraman

RallyX-GT4":xbyzzik5 said:
Glad to hear that you're still working on this. Got the Trac running, but it needs the T-belt done and new tires, otherwise I'd zip over there...

Yes we have always been in the cusp on finishing this, but was waiting for the right candidate. Now that we have one its just missing the cross brace. We are hoping to make one with the brace to make sure of clearance for the folks that aren't local to us. If you didn't mind and was willing to let us borrow your cross brace, im sure they would compensate you for gas moneys.

ZeroDrift":xbyzzik5 said:
I would be interested in the mid-pipe, and would love to have it fit with a traditional downpipe such as the Berk. Also I do offer ceramic coatings, and should this come through, I will be coating my entire exhaust.

We would like to make this fit the oem downpipe, so if the berk, ko racing and others are in the same positioning as the OEM 165 downpipe, I dont see a problem why it wouldn't fit.

blk_panther

I would love to volunteer, unfortunately my cars alignment is messed up right now and the rear bushings need to be dealt with. Maybe if you still need it next week and my car feels better I could drive over there.

sentraman

Well i don't see that as being a problem, I can pick up. I need to make a visit to my buddies pizza place down there anyways lol

PM me for sometime this weekend.

sentraman

I'll be headed that way this weekend and pick up that cross piece from ya. I'm going to be pm'ing you here in a second.