End of Summer BBQ 2012 @ Trackforged Saturday 8/25

Pacific Northwest Areas

End of Summer BBQ 2012 @ Trackforged Saturday 8/25

Postby Trackforged » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey guys Trackforged is hosting the annual end of summer BBQ this year. This is open to all makes and models invite your car loving friends. The dyno will be available for $50 for 3 pulls! :shock: :eek2: This will be a little different from our BBQs in the past because it will be a bring your own food & drink event many people will be bringing their own grills and the truck stop is just around the corner if you just want to go buy food. As always we are pet friendly :dog: Hope to see everyone!

If your on the Facespace you can RSVP here- http://www.facebook.com/events/266961246751842/

If you've never made it out to see us we're only about 5-10 minutes east of Portland just head east on I84 and take the Troutdale exit the truckstop at the exit is a one way loop so you want to stay left until the second light at which point you will loop back under I84 once you've gone under you want to get in the far right lane to Marine drive once you split onto Marine drive you want to stay in the left lane and take the first left (it comes quick so don't miss it) on to corporate drive, at this point just look for all the cars we're on the right :thumbup:

Evan
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Trackforged
Club Member

Re: End of Summer BBQ 2012 @ Trackforged Saturday 8/25

Postby Terracar » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Very nice. I might try to make it out with the Ridgeline.

-Terracar
'92 'trac - Demon - currently in need of some reconstructive surgery.
Terracar
Established Member

Re: End of Summer BBQ 2012 @ Trackforged Saturday 8/25

Postby 3s_woob » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Would love to go but got to work and don't think my car would be finished in time. everyone have fun!
Ryan
'91 ST-185 RC Conv.
'88 AW11 SC
Seattle, Wa.
3s_woob
Club Member

Return to NorthWest