South of Portland?

killemalltrac

I know there are a bunch of us who would love to go to some meets and what not but can't exactly make the trip up to the Portland area. I am in Eugene and just curious who is close, and who wants to stand next to each other with our hoods open? Maybe we could get a mid/southern Oregon meet going for everyone from here, Roseburg, Grants Pass, Medford etc.. Of course anyone else would be more than welcome figuring they wanna drive a bit south.

OTOC

I don't know how many there are across forums I visit but i do know there are a few (enough for me to notice) that live Salem or south. It would be great to see more interest in southern Oregon or all of Oregon for that fact.

alltrac7935

im in corvallis and would meet up for a roll call, any one near by salem, eugene?
We should get a monthly 3sgte meet up goin... maybe include some MR2 friends i know there a bunch near me here at OSU that would come for a boost sesh..

tedosbimmer3

Looks like a good idea in the Albany area and would love to meet new people and meet up!!! do something bigger than the local Fri and Sat night cruising we do with my group of friends, maybe see you guys make it in August for the Import Chicks meet on the 17th at the volcanoes stadium in Salem. I also plan on spear heading another drive to the coast from Corvallis taking the scenic route!!!! message me I can give you contact info, always looking to meet new people.